930 is getting on my nerves now!!

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Phone lags, after unlocking icons can't be pressed for a few seconds and now I can't backup, it gets stuck at 21%. I'm about to smash up this piece of crap. I'm taking it back tomorrow before I lose my rag.

I always deleted my last backup to make room for this one and now I can't backup and do a hard reset.

Stephen Lynam

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
ive noticed a slight lag since installing the live lock screen app also,
I can live with that but the whole purple hue/ and greyish blacks on screen is starting to p**s me off,

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Live Lock Screen is causing a lag on all Windows Phones. It's not a 930 issue. If you indeed have Live Lock Screen installed.

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I still can't backup though. "There was a problem backing up your settings. Try again later.

Also, I uninstalled the live lock.

trwrt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If you go to the OneDrive website on your PC and look under 'Options' on the gear menu, there is a panel where you can see your device backups and delete them. I've seen reports here that deleting the backups that way allows the phone backup to then complete successfully.

iwang

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Mine got the lag, after installing beta lock screen. So yes, the beta lockscreen caused the lag. There is no,lag before that

RobinPaul

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I still can't backup though. "There was a problem backing up your settings. Try again later.

Also, I uninstalled the live lock.

I had this problem on my HTC 8X, I unchecked App Back-up, than did a back-up and than after a few days turned App Back-up on again. I also had been getting the message "There was a problem backing up your settings. Try again later." for 3 months.

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem on my HTC 8X, I unchecked App Back-up, than did a back-up and than after a few days turned App Back-up on again. I also had been getting the message "There was a problem backing up your settings. Try again later." for 3 months.

It got to 97% for me then the error hit. I took my chances hard reset the phone with fresh firmware. The backup was there although it said something about not all settings were about to be restored. I haven't noticed anything missing yet,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99