Lumia 930 - yellowish hue of my display

fishes

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I got Lumia 930 a couple of days ago and have noticed that whilst displaying a white page the white colour is not white. The upper part of the display is ok (3 cm off the top) and then it gradually turns to yellowish one. The yellowish hue is very irritating. When I look at the display from different angles it seems to be ok. Well, I did not buy this phone to look at it from an angle.

I have tried to adjust the intensity, colour temperature via Settings but it did not help.

Is anybody else experiencing such an issue?

Thanks

Jiri

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes, mine is a sort of purpleish hue, starting from the bottom right hand corner and fading away by the time it gets halfway across the screen. This has been reported by other users, and Microsoft are investigating so I assume a fix will be developed.

It's only very slight on mine anyway so I'm not that bothered (as long as a fix is found) and turning the brightness to high mostly gets rid of it.

fishes

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
to mohammad rasool:

Are you going to complain about it at your retailer? Seems to me that this hardware problem. Since I noticed it has been quite disturbing.

eak1570

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, mine is a sort of purpleish hue, starting from the bottom right hand corner and fading away by the time it gets halfway across the screen. This has been reported by other users, and Microsoft are investigating so I assume a fix will be developed.

It's only very slight on mine anyway so I'm not that bothered (as long as a fix is found) and turning the brightness to high mostly gets rid of it.

I got yellowish problem on my android too and I just read on android central that if u can burn the screen (set brightness on high and keep the screen on) about 1-2 hours and after I tried this today the yellowish at the bottom of my phone almost gone away..still little bit but look much better..hope u can try this out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99