Random notifications beeping while charging

The Damage

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
While the phone is charging I get a notification beep at random intervals, or at least I haven't caught a pattern, and there are NO notifications. If the screen is off, it turns on. I did a hard reset and it continues. This annoying beeping started a couple days ago. Does anyone have/had the same problem?

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
wireless charging?? if so, it could well be that you've not placed the phone 'well' enough on the charging pad and you're getting intermittent contact/charging signals to the phone.
the charging receiver in the phone is located in about a 1" radius around the nokia symbol.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
are you using the original charging cable or another type? because if it another type and not the original, its sometimes less than 1Amp and doesn't provide enough power to the phone, so you get disconnecting problems... like for me I was using my Samsung chargers with the adapter to change it from USB micro to USB-C and the power plug wasn't strong enough.... or your connector is loose.... those are the only scenario's I can think of

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion