Thank you Nokia Support!

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 930 was broken and I missed it one week! I want to give a big thank you to Nokia for repairing my 930 and their fantastic and fast service :angel: It's the best service I've ever got from a company!!!
I realize that Nokia/ Windows Phone is really the best Phone for me, with all that I need on it, and that I will never go back to Iphone anymore :cool::amaze:

ianeb

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
A week! Wow, generally my iPhone's have been fixed or replaced whilst I wait in store...

I've decided against keeping my lumia 930, I really liked it but the screen issues and the heat was too much to accept for such an expensive device.

My search goes on for a new phone as I am bored with iOS now :-(

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes but therefore you need to go to the store....
Mine was picked up and delivered at my front door.
It also took exactly one week and i think that's quite good, my Samsung was gone for a month.

ianeb

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Glad it's fixed, how are the heat issues on your phone? Some say non existent which I find hard to believe!

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
The heat issue was gone after the official 8.1 update. But it didn't bother me much because it only heated up during gaming. It still getting warm tho. But not as it was before.

hellboarder

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree with Nokia support, I have a CR 200 Qi car charger and the clamping mechanism broke 1 week after the 12 months accessory warranty ran out. They however sent me a new one after they registered that the FEDEX shipping number showed movement (I could have put a big Thank You sticker in the box). 1st class customer service which is why I stick with them.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
A week! Wow, generally my iPhone's have been fixed or replaced whilst I wait in store...

I've decided against keeping my lumia 930, I really liked it but the screen issues and the heat was too much to accept for such an expensive device.

It all depends where you bought your phone from. Online or In-Store. Or if the phone broke after store warranty has elapsed. That's when manufacturer warranty kicks-in and you have to send it. Or in the case of the OP, it was picked-up.

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

Well Nokia repaired my 930 for free. I had damage on my Iphone and I had to pay 150 euro 😉

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Well Nokia repaired my 930 for free. I had damage on my Iphone and I had to pay 150 euro ��

here in india we have to pay 50% of the original price and exchange the defective iphone for a refurb so it comes down to $500 even under warranty
only button issues are considered under warranty
nokia is the best oem in india even if its not too popular like a few years ago

sutt359

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Ive had amazing service from Nokia Care UK.

In the past my 920 broke several times, they exchanged it for a new one even let me change the colour and free case. That broke and asked if i would like to swap it for a 925... I jumped at the chance and sent me a free wireless charging case.

Then a few weeks ago i broke my 1020 with a stupid sim adaptor, bent all the sim reader pins... sent it off and they replaced the board for free and sent it back unlocked :)

Best service ive ever had from a company.

ianeb

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
That's pretty decent of them, never had any experience with nokia care personally but they sound pretty good

Repentix

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I Gave my ee locked lumia 920 into nokia care a week ago, after experiencing screen flickering and an RGB stripe down the middle. It had scratches everywhere and was basically a wreck, the shop assistant said that the chip was defective and that it had to be changed. Today I went there to pick it up and got a brand new Lumia 920 (sadly with ee lock) without any scuffs or scratchs whatsoever. My best experience to date with a customer service and I've still got another year of guarantee :winktongue: .

My next phone is definitely going to be a 930, partly because of the customer service, I am just waiting for it to drop to 250 GBP :wink: (like my 920 a year ago).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro