A question for the owners of a white 930

amnesiality

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Here's the thing, my carrier doesn't have the green/orange, so I'm kinda forced to buy a white 930. The question is, does the white 930 have the new "light green" accent color? I know the orange one also has it, so it would make sense the white one has it, too.

Thanks in advance, cheers! :smile:

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Usually the unbranded Lumia phones come with the unique accent. But if the phone is being supplied by a carrier then the added accent color could either be the carrier color, or the Nokia-supplied color, sometimes both.

But the international white Lumia 930 comes with bright green accent color. The orange one just uses the orange accent color.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish we could choose a color ourselves in full rgb instead of picking a pre setting.

Well you can, but it's a bit more tedious. Just create an image file of any solid color you like, then make it your homescreen background. You can't make it your accent color but at least it'll encompass your homescreen.

QU3NTIX

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Is there also a special "bright orange" accent colour on orange devices?
I have a white Lumia 930 and consider buying an orange backplate...

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there also a special "bright orange" accent colour on orange devices?
I have a white Lumia 930 and consider buying an orange backplate...
No but the regular "orange" color seems to accent it quite well. Actually, the bright green accents the bright orange Lumia 930 marvelously :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb