L930 unlocked for India

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
But when will it officially come? Crappy 530 which was launched few days ago is available in indian market. But the highly anticipated 930 which should have hit the market by July hasen't come yet

RestLessElement

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
This is worst launch from any manufacturers.Waited several months and will wait till 4 sept after that you will lost this customer atleast for 4 years.Anyone have info why too too too much delay for india..Anyone??

Harneet Singh4

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
This is worst launch from any manufacturers.Waited several months and will wait till 4 sept after that you will lost this customer atleast for 4 years.Anyone have info why too too too much delay for india..Anyone??

Same here. I too have been waiting fr it for abt 4 months nw.
I asked several nokia care representatives. No one seems to know the exact reason. All they say is "We don't have any information regarding this right now. We'll keep you posted on any update"...

Come on guys, if any nokia india ppl r reading dis,kindly shed some light on this topic plz.. :/

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

nishant786

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
As far as i understand, they'll probably skip the 930. High end lumias dont sell that well in india. The 1520 sells good enough and that is about 42k. Above that is 1020. If they launch 930 it would be around 38k and at that price it wont sell because of competition.
So they'll skip it and launch 730 and 830. Makes sense for them.
Shame though, i love using my 930. Got frustrated and imported it.

Etios

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Yup, don't think Lumia 930 will be launched in India as its delisted from Nokia India website and seeing the amount of issues this handset is giving, i am glad that its not coming here and spoiling the experience of someone who buys an expensive phone and later may get annoyed of the whole platform. Waiting for Lumia 830 with 20MP camera plus dual sim.

RestLessElement

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Bro how can you say " High end lumias don't sell that well in India" :devil: and other is saying "seeing the amount of issues this handset is giving, i am glad that its not coming here and spoiling the experience of someone who buys an expensive phone and later may get annoyed of the whole platform" :devil: .Bro i would like to bring some light on your comment Nokia lumia 930 is already available in Pakistan and Bangladesh and a price around $580 so if those low markets are getting Nokia lumia 930 so why not India.. one thing is confirm " in India Nokia lumia 930 can sell better than Pakistan and Bangladesh " ..and if the handset is having lots of problems why it is releasing all around the world it should be immediately stopped..I can bet there is some other reason behind it may be they have different plan for India or they are testing 4g on Nokia lumia 930.In India we have all seen what happened with Samsung galaxy S5..Indian consumers have forced Samsung to release S5 with snapdragon.And i think India is the first among some countries where Samsung have released both S5 exynos and S5 snapdragon version.:winktongue:

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Bro how can you say " High end lumias don't sell that well in India" :devil: and other is saying "seeing the amount of issues this handset is giving, i am glad that its not coming here and spoiling the experience of someone who buys an expensive phone and later may get annoyed of the whole platform" :devil: .Bro i would like to bring some light on your comment Nokia lumia 930 is already available in Pakistan and Bangladesh and a price around $580 so if those low markets are getting Nokia lumia 930 so why not India.. one thing is confirm " in India Nokia lumia 930 can sell better than Pakistan and Bangladesh " ..and if the handset is having lots of problems why it is releasing all around the world it should be immediately stopped..I can bet there is some other reason behind it may be they have different plan for India or they are testing 4g on Nokia lumia 930.In India we have all seen what happened with Samsung galaxy S5..Indian consumers have forced Samsung to release S5 with snapdragon.And i think India is the first among some countries where Samsung have released both S5 exynos and S5 snapdragon version.:winktongue:

Except for fingerprints and water resistant nature, and memory card slot. Lumia 930 is superior than S5 in every sense. If its sold for around 38K starting price which is almost 12K less than S5. I don't see any reason, why it won't sell like a hot cake in indian market.

RestLessElement

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
As this phone is dead in india ..who are waiting to buy here in india like me just wait till september 4 if there will be any announcement regarding 930 and india then the wait is worth otherwise this is dead and indians just forget that Nokia have ever released Nokia Lumia 930..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster