Hi guys, yet another problem with my L930 and, man, I'm about to have it...

Still trying to get used to the subpar display I have now encountered another problem and a rather severe one at that: When at the office my phone shows all bars of full reception and STILL every other call goes straight to voicemail, sending me a notification about a missed call about 20 seconds after the phone HASN'T rung. Turning off the phone or soft-resetting it seems to help for about half an hour, then I'm back to having a phone that does not receive calls. Anyone else experiencing this?
    08-28-2014 04:40 AM
    Network issue.

That said, I think you need to return your phone anyway, as (just reading the language) I think you're unhappy with the whole ownership experience, and whether its a phone issue, network issue or user issue, it reads like your experience is tainted. (IMHO)
    08-28-2014 05:35 AM
    To be honest I don't think it is a network issue. Firstly I have not had any issues with my L920 on the same network, secondly I have full reception and the issue arises independent from that and, thirdly, the problem is new and had not been there from the start (have used the phone for a month now).

I fully agree with your second sentiment, though, and would return it in a heartbeat if I wasn't out of the two week immediate exchange period...
    08-28-2014 05:42 AM
    I had the same problem twice in the last two years. Once with my iPhone 5 and once with my Lumia 930. In both cases the phone displayed full bars but phone calls could not get through. Both times the problem was corrected by some adjustment made on the system of my provider plus replacing my sim card with a new one. Mind you we are located in different parts of the world, so it could be a different issue. In any case I would contact my provider before anything else to at least have the sim card replaced.
    08-28-2014 05:57 AM
    True, had the weirdest issues with damaged SIM cards before and had not thought of this this time around. Will give it a try, thx.
    08-28-2014 06:28 AM
    To be honest I don't think it is a network issue.
    It might be a network issue though. For example you can have full bars but the BTS can be at its capacity and the call will not go through.
    08-28-2014 09:02 AM