So I was looking for a case and this one matches what I was looking for (lightweight, thin, matt black), however I can't find any videos or reviews and I was wondering if anyone on here has bought this case and if so, are you satisfied with it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00K...pUvbUpU2741276
    08-31-2014 06:00 AM
    I have a case I bought from Amazon UK it's black made by AIXUAN and I am very pleased with it.
    08-31-2014 07:11 AM
    I have a case I bought from Amazon UK it's black made by AIXUAN and I am very pleased with it.
    Can't find anything by aixuan.
    08-31-2014 10:35 AM
    Can't find anything by aixuan.
    Sorry about that here is some more info, it is made by ELTD model number case-nok-lumia930-msa-bla with the name aixuan on the back and sold by x-flashbox @ Amazon UK
    Last edited by alan61; 08-31-2014 at 11:17 AM.
    DennisvdG likes this.
    08-31-2014 11:02 AM
    I ordered the cp-637 flip case, but it isn't here yet so I can't tell you if I like it.
    08-31-2014 11:07 AM
    I ordered the cp-637 flip case, but it isn't here yet so I can't tell you if I like it.
    Yeah I looked at that one but I think I don't want a flipcase.
    08-31-2014 12:02 PM
    Sorry about that here is some more info, it is made by ELTD model number case-nok-lumia930-msa-bla with the name aixuan on the back and sold by x-flashbox @ Amazon UK
    Ah yes, it's very similar to the one I ordered except mine doesn't have the grippy texture
    alan61 likes this.
    08-31-2014 12:05 PM
    Wow those cases both look super neat.
    When I eventually get my 930(now looking like month end again) I'll be getting something like that.
    08-31-2014 03:10 PM
    Wow those cases both look super neat.
    When I eventually get my 930(now looking like month end again) I'll be getting something like that.
    Yeah they look pretty slick, I'll report back when I get it in a couple days and I'll post some pics.
    Dragonic87 likes this.
    08-31-2014 05:17 PM
    Yeah they look pretty slick, I'll report back when I get it in a couple days and I'll post some pics.
    I've had two of them. The first one cracked on the top left corner after a few days (No drops, nothing. Just pressure from not fitting properly). The company I ordered it from sent me another one after I complained and it's doing fine so far, but it too seems to fit poorly. For the price it doesn't really worry me though. If/When the case cracks, I'd just recommend filing down the corner before it spreads too much and it's still usable (Though it has a gray plastic under the black).
    09-01-2014 03:45 AM
    I've had two of them. The first one cracked on the top left corner after a few days (No drops, nothing. Just pressure from not fitting properly). The company I ordered it from sent me another one after I complained and it's doing fine so far, but it too seems to fit poorly. For the price it doesn't really worry me though. If/When the case cracks, I'd just recommend filing down the corner before it spreads too much and it's still usable (Though it has a gray plastic under the black).
    Yeah it's dirt cheap so it won't be the end of the world if it cracks.
    09-01-2014 08:08 AM
    Possibly the most pointless post on this site. Ever.

After this one.
    09-02-2014 05:43 AM
    Hello,

I am also looking for a case. And to be honest, I don't trust those case at 5$ ... Anyways... Here's what I found on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.ca/Orzly%C2%AE-Sma...droidcent08-20

Anyone bought this case so far?

Edit: Weird (or not) .. .On the official Orzly Website, this case is not even there!

Regards.
    Last edited by Elezium; 09-02-2014 at 08:42 AM.
    09-02-2014 08:31 AM
    I received one of these...

http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JP32T16?m1...pUvbUpU2744289

Very similar to other cases on this thread. I like it cause its minimal and has a rubberized feel to it. Also works with the wireless charger.

The only negative is that the case lip makes it a little awkward to use the buttons.
    09-02-2014 08:40 AM
    Hello,

I am also looking for a case. And to be honest, I don't trust those case at 5$ ... Anyways... Here's what I found on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.ca/Orzly%C2%AE-Sma...droidcent08-20

Anyone bought this case so far?

Regards.
    Yeah I bought this a few days ago, should be here sometime this week.

I currently have a PureGear hard case, though this case is tough, it only comes in black or white bumper with a thick (I mean very thick) transparent plastic case. It's also slippery due to the 3 plastic bumps on the back.
    09-02-2014 08:41 AM
    Yeah I bought this a few days ago, should be here sometime this week.

I currently have a PureGear hard case, though this case is tough, it only comes in black or white bumper with a thick (I mean very thick) transparent plastic case. It's also slippery due to the 3 plastic bumps on the back.
    I was debating on getting this, can't wait for your opinion on it.
    09-02-2014 08:47 AM
    I received one of these...

http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JP32T16?m1...pUvbUpU2744313

Very similar to other cases on this thread. I like it cause its minimal and has a rubberized feel to it. Also works with the wireless charger.

The only negative is that the case lip makes it a little awkward to use the buttons.
    I also like the minimalism, but I'm most curious as to how long it will last without cracking, since it's so cheap you know. Mine will be here probably friday so I'll have to wait and see.
    09-02-2014 08:51 AM
    I also like the minimalism, but I'm most curious as to how long it will last without cracking, since it's so cheap you know. Mine will be here probably friday so I'll have to wait and see.
    I had a similar case on my old Galaxy S2. It cracked after a year, which for a cheap case was great. It served its purpose.

This case on my 930 has a great feel, for the money, and doesn't feel like it will break anytime soon.
    09-02-2014 09:19 AM
    I had a similar case on my old Galaxy S2. It cracked after a year, which for a cheap case was great. It served its purpose.

This case on my 930 has a great feel, for the money, and doesn't feel like it will break anytime soon.
    Indeed 1 year is a great value for this case. However as you can read at the beginning of this thread, it doesn't always pan out that way, lol. I hope I have more luck.
    09-02-2014 09:56 AM
    That Orzly case looks amazing.That might be my next case. Look forward to hearing feedback on it.

Indeed 1 year is a great value for this case. However as you can read at the beginning of this thread, it doesn't always pan out that way, lol. I hope I have more luck.
    Eh, I have bad luck with phones and cases. My iPhone 5 was cased in a Lunatik Taktik Extreme and that started showing plastic stress fractures after 2 months. I'm sure you'll have better luck.
    09-03-2014 05:27 AM
    That Orzly case looks amazing.That might be my next case. Look forward to hearing feedback on it.

Eh, I have bad luck with phones and cases. My iPhone 5 was cased in a Lunatik Taktik Extreme and that started showing plastic stress fractures after 2 months. I'm sure you'll have better luck.
    Yeah the orlzy one looks pretty sweet but I couldn't find any videos of it which is annoying because I want to get an idea of how much bulk it ads.
    09-03-2014 05:45 PM
    So I got the orange ortzy case and it looks good on my white 930. Although while the transparent back is better than the puregear case (it doesn't have the bumps so it's not slippery), the buttons becomes hard to press with the case. The buttons on the bumper are flat and not raised unlike the ones in puregear, and when you try to press the buttons, it feels like there's a gap between, which makes it hard to distinguish whether you've pressed the button or not when not looking on the device.

So basically, I like the plastic back of the ortzy case, but I like the bumper on the puregear. Both adds a bit of thickness to the phone (I'm assuming the plastic back is about 1.5mm thick). The way the bumpers wrap around the phone are quite different between the two. The ortzy case wraps a bit of the screen (which I like), while the bumper on the puregear doesn't, in fact it shows a bit of the aluminum trim.
    09-03-2014 06:43 PM
    So I got the orange ortzy case and it looks good on my white 930. Although while the transparent back is better than the puregear case (it doesn't have the bumps so it's not slippery), the buttons becomes hard to press with the case. The buttons on the bumper are flat and not raised unlike the ones in puregear, and when you try to press the buttons, it feels like there's a gap between, which makes it hard to distinguish whether you've pressed the button or not when not looking on the device.

So basically, I like the plastic back of the ortzy case, but I like the bumper on the puregear. Both adds a bit of thickness to the phone (I'm assuming the plastic back is about 1.5mm thick). The way the bumpers wrap around the phone are quite different between the two. The ortzy case wraps a bit of the screen (which I like), while the bumper on the puregear doesn't, in fact it shows a bit of the aluminum trim.
    That sounds pretty annoying, probably a deal breaker for me.
    09-04-2014 01:40 AM