Low reception, slow data?

jakethemouse

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the lumia for about a month now and am still experiencing slow data speeds and low reception. My reception bars are constantly at one or two and my wifi is even worst.

Anyone else experiencing this issue with their 930? I'm on telstra LTE. My friend who sits next to me at work is also on telstra but using an iphone and is getting max speed.

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
it's the OS. There is a bug in 8.1 which MS seems to refuse to admit and fix. I have no issues with cellular, but on wifi, the coverage is horrible comparing with other phone at the same location,same network band.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
No problems like that. At all. There's no issue with 8.1 about it. I have 3 WP in my family. I have a lot of friends who have too. None of them complain about it.

Go to Nokia Care.

Lucas Carvalho 2

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here.
My brother owns a lumia 925 and he's always connected on wifi and/or 3G but I don't. I'm already in update 1 and it's only got worse.

PS: from brazil

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
My 930 also had worse reception than the Android I use. Often dropped connection where my Android doesn't. Also the WIFI coverage is plain bad. Where the 930 lose connection my Android sits at 2 bars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven