Can Lumia 930 play Miracast in the future

myself11

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
One thing we could discuss is what Miracast pens work better. The ones I've seen on Amazon don't have good reviews.

jandevries12

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Latency is about 250 to 500 milliseconds. When the connection is just established, it's about half a second; and then within a few seconds it shrinks to about a quarter of a second.
Sometimes there's a little stuttering, but as long as the distance between the stick and the phone is not more than say 5 meters, it's really minimal.

The same goes, by the way, for a compatible Windows 8 device, like my Surface 2 (RT) tablet. That combination works great as well :)

Last edited:

Vatroslav Spanicek

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am having problems with my Miracast connection. I am able to connect with Lumia 930 to TV (LG 32LB650V - webOS 2014 model) without any problems but signal quality is very low. Mirrored screen image is being teared up every few seconds and there is lag about 500 ms (which should not be such a problem itself). I am wondering is there any problem with TV (it has the latest firmware) or should i use any additional equipment? My router is Technicolor TC7200-20.

Thanks for helping me!

Eduard Vlad Ilie

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am having problems with my Miracast connection. I am able to connect with Lumia 930 to TV (LG 32LB650V - webOS 2014 model) without any problems but signal quality is very low. Mirrored screen image is being teared up every few seconds and there is lag about 500 ms (which should not be such a problem itself). I am wondering is there any problem with TV (it has the latest firmware) or should i use any additional equipment? My router is Technicolor TC7200-20.

Thanks for helping me!

When in screen sharing App on tv try using normal setting for the refresh. That will minimize the tearing. I have the 650V also but 42 inch. It works fine on line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention