Richard Culverhouse

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I left my phone earlier today for a few minutes, then picked it up again and it was off.
There bloody thing won't switch on again!
The battery was at least half charged when this happened.

Any ideas...?

angw75

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. Tried the reboot - held it down for over 30 seconds with no luck. Are there any other solutions or do I just send it back?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. Tried the reboot - held it down for over 30 seconds with no luck. Are there any other solutions or do I just send it back?
You held BOTH buttons down (power and volume down)? And you're sure the phone's battery had a charge?

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
If you have downloaded the Microsoft live lock screen app uninstall it. It made my 920 do that a couple times. And if this is the case afterword go Into settings and turn kids corner back on (it gets rid of some of the code left over from the app).

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
If you have downloaded the Microsoft live lock screen app uninstall it. It made my 920 do that a couple times. And if this is the case afterword go Into settings and turn kids corner back on (it gets rid of some of the code left over from the app).

That's not going to help him if his phone wont turn on at all...

ibats

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
My phone(lumia 930) has the same symptoms, it just turned off a few hours ago and doesn't want to wake up. I have tryied all possible combination and no effect. by now more than 30 min connected to charger I will wait for an hour more but not sure that it helps (

PS in my case wall charger did a trick and now my lumia works.
Important that you have to press power button for more than 20 seconds. before that I have tried all combination and nothing helped me...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99