Hi guys.Literally just joined so have yet to find my way around the forums, Hope i posted this in the right section!!

Basically i currently own a htc one which i loved but iam kinda bored with android and want to give something else a try! I had high hopes for the iphone 6 but what a disappointment that was (in my view at least) Windows is the only system i have not tried yet!

I like look and build quality of the lumnia 930 and its also significantly cheaper then the competition so its certainly tempting although i cant help feel that theres a reason its cheaper and thats because of the operating system?

So here a few questions for you guys that are familiar with windows phones......

1, Does it work smoothly, No lagging, freezing issues etc ?
    2, Is it possible to delete all the live tiles and have a home screen wallpaper?
    3, Are all the popular apps available such as facebook, kik, whatsapp, viber swype keyboard etc and do they work the same as on android, layout etc I have seen reviews for the facebook app and they are all bad so got me thinking is all!

Oh and if anyone has a lumnia 930 , What is the battery life like? Does it have a notification bar that you can drag down like on android and does it have a notification light that blinks with incoming notifications?

Thanks in advance guys :)
    09-12-2014 05:06 PM
    ........ anyone?
    09-12-2014 07:14 PM
    1. Pass. I don't own one. But I think it does have some problems
    2. No. Wallpaper work/visible Only On tiles.
    3. It does have all listed apps. From listed apps I only use WhatsApp, and Viber sometimes. I don't like Viber to be honest, its hard to answer call especially when screen is locked. And WhatsApp is having notification problem for the last week.
    09-12-2014 07:37 PM
    There's quite a bit of good feedback about the L930 in the 930 section here i.e.
    The 930 review sticky just to mention one.
    09-12-2014 07:45 PM