how to transfer archives from windows xp to lumia 930?

Lucas Carvalho 2

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm bought the lumia 930 couple day ago and it is my first experience with windows phone.
And I'm having troubles to transfer archives from windows xp to my phone. Just connecting the usb cable doesn't help...
For my researches I discovered that there's a program to windows 7 and 8 to resolve it, but I didn't find anyway I could do it with windows xp.

Is there some app/program to solve it? :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat: :unhappysweat:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Service pack 3 should allow the Windows phone to be seen as a media device.
Does the phone show in Windows Media Player?

Lucas Carvalho 2

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
No.
But the PC recognize the phone. Appears a window named "lumia 930". But it only serves to pass photos from lumia to PC...
I wanted transfer music to lumia...
:unhappysweat:

Lucas Carvalho 2

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Guytronic, I didn't owned the last version of media player since one hour ago... But I just updated it and he doesn't recognized my phone.
Even with the lumia connected does not shows nothing in the sync tab. It just keep saying to "connect a device"...

Felix Bank

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
No.
But the PC recognize the phone. Appears a window named "lumia 930". But it only serves to pass photos from lumia to PC...
I wanted transfer music to lumia...
:unhappysweat:

Not sure if this is important but make sure you unlock your phone when you plug it into your computer. Then you should be able to open up the relevant folder in the phone and drag and drop what you want.

Lucas Carvalho 2

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if this is important but make sure you unlock your phone when you plug it into your computer. Then you should be able to open up the relevant folder in the phone and drag and drop what you want.

I've been done this and it's still not working

And yes, I'm using the original usb cable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs