930 + Apps and Internet Problem

gabr1ele

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
I've got my brand new Lumia 930 from a few hours and here we are, the first problem appear.

I'm connected on the internet with 3G and also with my Wi-Fi, of course i can navigate and use all the Bings apps with my 930, but, unfortunately OneDrive, FaceBook, Twitter, Metrotube and many other, just dont work, giving me the error: U are not connected to a mobile internet connection or a Wi-Fi, when ofc i'm connect since the other stuff works.

Any suggestion?

Vispen74

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the problem that the phone is loosing connection from time to time, both wifi and mobile signal. Could it be the same?
sent from my Lumia 930

gabr1ele

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
First of all Thank You guys for helping me; unfortunately my 930 dont lose the internet connection time to time, when the error appear i've seen a lot of time my device receiving mail, whatsapp and other stuff, is just not working with some apps, and this is pretty strange actually :/ I cant download Nokia Here Maps, i cant have an access to OneDrive or Facebook, but at the same time i can use Linkedin, Whatsapp, Office365, Bing Service and other apps...

:(

great_smell_of_brut

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
First of all Thank You guys for helping me; unfortunately my 930 dont lose the internet connection time to time, when the error appear i've seen a lot of time my device receiving mail, whatsapp and other stuff, is just not working with some apps, and this is pretty strange actually :/ I cant download Nokia Here Maps, i cant have an access to OneDrive or Facebook, but at the same time i can use Linkedin, Whatsapp, Office365, Bing Service and other apps...

:(

Have you checked your date and time settings as if they're wrong it can cause all sorts of odd behaviours

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos