Hey guys,
    I've got my brand new Lumia 930 from a few hours and here we are, the first problem appear.

I'm connected on the internet with 3G and also with my Wi-Fi, of course i can navigate and use all the Bings apps with my 930, but, unfortunately OneDrive, FaceBook, Twitter, Metrotube and many other, just dont work, giving me the error: U are not connected to a mobile internet connection or a Wi-Fi, when ofc i'm connect since the other stuff works.

Any suggestion?
    09-16-2014 12:11 PM
    I have the problem that the phone is loosing connection from time to time, both wifi and mobile signal. Could it be the same?
    sent from my Lumia 930
    09-16-2014 12:29 PM
    I sometimes have an issue where it won't connect to Wi-Fi unless I turn the phone off and on again
    09-16-2014 12:48 PM
    First of all Thank You guys for helping me; unfortunately my 930 dont lose the internet connection time to time, when the error appear i've seen a lot of time my device receiving mail, whatsapp and other stuff, is just not working with some apps, and this is pretty strange actually :/ I cant download Nokia Here Maps, i cant have an access to OneDrive or Facebook, but at the same time i can use Linkedin, Whatsapp, Office365, Bing Service and other apps...

:(
    09-16-2014 12:59 PM
    First of all Thank You guys for helping me; unfortunately my 930 dont lose the internet connection time to time, when the error appear i've seen a lot of time my device receiving mail, whatsapp and other stuff, is just not working with some apps, and this is pretty strange actually :/ I cant download Nokia Here Maps, i cant have an access to OneDrive or Facebook, but at the same time i can use Linkedin, Whatsapp, Office365, Bing Service and other apps...

:(
    Have you checked your date and time settings as if they're wrong it can cause all sorts of odd behaviours
    09-21-2014 10:31 AM