Nokia Lumia 930 re-listed on Nokia India's devices website!!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey Lumia 930 Indian fans, it's the time to rejoice!! The Lumia 930 is re-listed as "Available Soon" and "Coming Soon" on the Nokia India's website. :love: :angel:

You can see it here: nokia.com/in-en/phones/phone/lumia930

It's the same website from where the Nokia Lumia 930 page had been taken down a few months ago. Now, it's again put up there! Hope they launch it prior to Lumia 830's launch OR launch both simultaneously. I also hope that it'll be launched at a comparatively low price compared to it's price at the launch five months ago. :amaze: :cool:

Yippee!!! :grin: :excited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Lumia 930 Indian fans, it's the time to rejoice!! The Lumia 930 is re-listed as "Available Soon" and "Coming Soon" on the Nokia India's website. :love: :angel:

You can see it here: nokia.com/in-en/phones/phone/lumia930

It's the same website from where the Nokia Lumia 930 page had been taken down a few months ago. Now, it's again put up there! Hope they launch it prior to Lumia 830's launch OR launch both simultaneously. I also hope that it'll be launched at a comparatively low price compared to it's price at the launch five months ago. :amaze: :cool:

Yippee!!! :grin: :excited:

You've posted identical post in "Ask A Question" section which is inappropriate. I'm letting you know this time since you are new to our forums, but we will consider this borderline spamming and in future it may result in your account being banned from the forums. Try to post in correct sections ONLY ONE time. Forum rules are in my signature below.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Sorry. I had forgotten that, first the approval of the concerned authority is needed then only my thread is posted. I thought I had accidentally reloaded my page. The thread box went blank. So, I posted the same thread in another section. I had not seen the redirecting page! You may remove one of them that does not correspond to a matching section. I did not intend to post it twice. I apologize again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss