Have you updated to 8.1.1 on your Lumia 930?

Boogaz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys i just switched from Android to Lumia 930 today.Can you tell me what version is this one 8.10.14157.200 ?

Is this the new Cyan update 8.1.1 or is it an old firmware?

I would appreciate your answers.

Thanks

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings then extras and info and at the top it tells you what firmware you are on.
You gave us the os number, it's different to firmware version.

Boogaz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings then extras and info and at the top it tells you what firmware you are on.
You gave us the os number, it's different to firmware version.

It says with blue Lumia Cyan

So which version is this can someone confirm, or do you want me to give you more information?

Thanks

thaufee

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
It says with blue Lumia Cyan

So which version is this can someone confirm, or do you want me to give you more information?

Thanks

Go to settings -> about -> more information

There you can find several information about your Lumia device. Find "Firmware revision number" over there and tell us here!

Boogaz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings -> about -> more information

There you can find several information about your Lumia device. Find "Firmware revision number" over there and tell us here!

Ok Firmware revision number is: 02061.00066.14353.31002

So which is this version ?

thaufee

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys i just switched from Android to Lumia 930 today.Can you tell me what version is this one 8.10.14157.200 ?

Is this the new Cyan update 8.1.1 or is it an old firmware?

I would appreciate your answers.

Thanks

I believe you are on the latest OS version which is 8.1.1. Because, the OS version of the 8.1 is 8.10.12397.895. You have higher version than mine! So probably you're having 8.1.1

thaufee

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Im from Switzerland and my provider is Sunrise. I don't know if my phone is sim free :(

To check your phone is sim free, navigate to the settings, extras + info, find what's there under Mobile Operator! I can get you are very new to the Windows Phone. Welcome!

Boogaz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
To check your phone is sim free, navigate to the settings, extras + info, find what's there under Mobile Operator! I can get you are very new to the Windows Phone. Welcome!

Ok under Mobile Operator it says 000-CH

And thank you for welcoming me ;)

GStr

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
So.... Right now, after the update, I have beautiful... GREEN tint.

Initially my phone had purple tint. To have grays gray I had to set to maximum green in the display settings. Then, due to other issues, my screen was replaced with a new one. Without any problem. To purple tint, no need to change display settings, neutral were just fine.

But since last update things gone wrong. Everything is green, when neutral. I have to shift to purple to have grays gray again. I suspect that update released by Nokia uses IMEI or other kind of hardware number to determine screen colour calibration. And my phone fits into "needs more green" series without knowing that my screen was already replaced to a new one, which doesn't need it...

Already contacted Nokia Care, however no solution found. Yet...

Or maybe you all are wrong? Maybe you all have the same problem as I do? No purple. But green...

thaufee

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Ok under Mobile Operator it says 000-CH

And thank you for welcoming me ;)

It's Sim free phone! And yeah, you're on the latest Windows 8.1.1 OS. To confirm it again, you can create Live folders on your start screen. Read here, to know how to create a live folders on the start screen!

I like people using Windows Phone and it's my duty to welcome you!

thaufee

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
So.... Right now, after the update, I have beautiful... GREEN tint.

Initially my phone had purple tint. To have grays gray I had to set to maximum green in the display settings. Then, due to other issues, my screen was replaced with a new one. Without any problem. To purple tint, no need to change display settings, neutral were just fine.

But since last update things gone wrong. Everything is green, when neutral. I have to shift to purple to have grays gray again. I suspect that update released by Nokia uses IMEI or other kind of hardware number to determine screen colour calibration. And my phone fits into "needs more green" series without knowing that my screen was already replaced to a new one, which doesn't need it...

Already contacted Nokia Care, however no solution found. Yet...

Or maybe you all are wrong? Maybe you all have the same problem as I do? No purple. But green...

A strange issue, try posting this issue as a new post. Lets check who ever having this strange issue!

Boogaz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
It's Sim free phone! And yeah, you're on the latest Windows 8.1.1 OS. To confirm it again, you can create Live folders on your start screen. , to know how to create a live folders on the start screen!

I like people using Windows Phone and it's my duty to welcome you!

Thank you very very much! Honestly i was an heavy android user for almost 6 years i only had Android phones, but right now only 24 hours after using my Lumia 930 i feel very happy and the UI is just absolutely stunning! I like how things are working and the Lumia 930 feels like a very high quality device when you hold it in your hand! It's definitely something that other android phones don't have.I have triend almost all versions of Android and to be honest they were always laggy and somewhat not optimized.I will continue using WP and will share my experience with you guys.

Boogaz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
you got the last version. 8.1.1... congrats... hope you enjoy your 930. tell us about your experience.

I feel very happy and i am enjoying alot working with the phone.The only problem that i have with Lumia 930 is that i dont receive messages on Viber when the phone is locked.I must unlock the phone, open viber and after that i receive the messages.If anyone here can help me how to fix this, i would really appreciate!

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss