New update

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I flashed my 930 with the new firmware that came out yesterday that had the same OS as the preview for developers , but today I re enrolled in the preview for developers and checked for updates and it said a new update is available but it's the exact same version OS!! any idea what is the story with it??

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Not true. If you flash with the latest firmware in Nokia care suite it also includes the latest RTM OS

Nobody was talking about Nokia Care Suite.

Preview for developers updates only come over the air. If a new OTA comes with the same OS version number and a different FW version number, only the FW is updated. The SW files may be untouched or replaced. They are not doubled, as Darren Walsh suggested.

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Nobody was talking about Nokia Care Suite.

Preview for developers updates only come over the air. If a new OTA comes with the same OS version number and a different FW version number, only the FW is updated. The SW files may be untouched or replaced. They are not doubled, as Darren Walsh suggested.

Well, yes. They were. He used the term "flashed"...how else do you suppose he flashed his phone? He sure as **** didn't mean he showed his phone his ****.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel