Lumia 930 UK wireless bundle

csw43

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Emailed them again today and got a reply! They are aiming for 28 days from order to get them despatched.

That's longer than they originally said. It was please allow 28 days for delivery and now its 28 days for despatch. Oh well, the wait continues

Thanks for the reply

djSupport

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I registered then ten days later my phone developed a fault and I had it replaced, soooo I re applied with new imei and lo and behold that worked too so hopefully I'll get double the order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod Hull

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I received a ?25 app voucher through the post today. No sign of the charger, speaker or why the voucher was for a fiver more than what I was expecting. Curious...

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
?25 will be sweet - no idea what i will spend that on. It have to be used in the app store?

Not too fussed about the wireless kit, the speakers will be cool for holidays i guess, so no rush for that.

Rod Hull

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
The voucher can be used for any purchase from Microsoft's stores, be they on WP, Xbox or Windows. Decided to buy Forza Horizon 2. It's chuffing marvelous.

petcal

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Just a note on this subject. I applied and was refused the bundle on the grounds that although I bought my 930 from Amazon UK. the actual phone was sourced from the Republic of Ireland and is therefore EU and not UK. No wonder Microsoft phones are not selling well. It is just the pettiness and poor customer service I find a shame given Nokia had such a good reputation.

Cheers
petcal

bcartwright86

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I received a ?25 app voucher through the post today. No sign of the charger, speaker or why the voucher was for a fiver more than what I was expecting. Curious...

just curious how long from when u applied until you got your voucher?

I applied and got the confirmation email 2&half weeks ago, nothing as of yet.

fbloise

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Arghh, this is taking forever!!!! Just got the following email:

Dear Lumia 930 Customer,
Thank you for ordering a Lumia 930 Wireless Pack.
We aim to deliver your free pack within 28 days. However we are dealing with a high demand and apologise if you’ve been waiting slightly longer than planned.
We will do our best to dispatch your order by this Friday 24[SUP]th[/SUP] October 2014 and shall send you a notification via email to let you know when it’s on it way.
Kind regards
Customer Service

anon(2523636)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they are going out. Myself and a friend just got the same mysterious Interlink Courier despatch notification for delivery tomorrow - and the only thing we can think of is the bundle (we both got 930's).
Also, just looked and it says the package is coming from Bournemouth, and Kondor (who are running the promo for Nokia/MS) are from just outside Bournemouth.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yup, i got a text and email from Interlink yesterday to say a parcel was due today. Hadn't a clue what it was!

Just been delivered to an neighbour, so shall see what it is when i get home tonight. Be cool if it is this. Need to work out what to spend the voucher on if it's in there!!

csw43

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I've just received my bundle at work. No app voucher was present in my parcel !!

I've just telephone them and it is going to be emailed to me. We shall see

Last edited:

sketchedout

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Happy to receive my bundle today. Didn't receive the voucher either. Will check out what the deal is with that. Portable charger is looks great quality and works well, as does the speaker which has a surprisingly decent sound and to get this as an added extra is fantastic. An odd thing happened though where within seconds of receiving it I had a phone call from someone claiming to be from Windows Servicing & Technology in London. They had my name and address and were trying to get me log on to my PC to show me that they had picked up it had been flagged to them for viruses. I knew it must have been a scam and told them so and once I stated I had their number to report on they ended the call. So don't answer calls from 005085550137. Sorry for going a bit off topic but strange coincidence that within seconds of receiving this I got this call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire