Lumia 930 UK wireless bundle

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Odd that user Rod Hull got a ?25 voucher in the post on it's own. Better wait and see what i get before i fire an email off.

To be fair, don't think it mentions the voucher in the offer?

AJE1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I got the original bundle...........Outstanding Offer & great service from Kondor. Speaker is amazing, and Wifi Charger is great for travelling. THANKS

I have found the charger to be of little use. It doesn't hold its charge for long (it seems to leak) and, if I am charging my phone while the charger is plugged in, the phone draws the charge from the charger much faster than the charger can recharge.

bcartwright86

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
no app voucher for me either, when contacting Kondor about this there first response was;

Good afternoon,

The FREE Nokia Lumia Wireless Bundle Pack contains:

1 X Wireless Charging Plate (White) (DC-50)

1 X Wireless Speaker (White) (MD-12)

Please refer to the Terms and Conditions as listed below (See: Point 11)

after alerting them that other people had received vouchers and the confirmation email even mentions a voucher, there second response was:

Good afternoon,

Apologies. This was due to an administration error on our part. Unfortunately we do not have any App Vouchers to offer, and, as per the terms and conditions, we are only obliged to offer the items stated on the official Lumia website.

Please accept my apologies.

Kind regards

I personally think its a load of bollox but hey what can you do.

Rich Reeves

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I've just received my bundle at work. No app voucher was present in my parcel !!

I've just telephone them and it is going to be emailed to me. We shall see

Hi csw43

I too got no voucher in my pack today either.

I was wondering what number you called?

I too got fobbed off with the admin error via email.

Thanks

​Ric

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yup, no voucher here. Emailed them but it was after 5pm. Hope i don't get the same response! Assume these are left overs from when they did the initial offer on release of the 930. So no reason why they aren't in the boxes??
posted via tapatalk

Edit: the speaker is ace!! First try of mix radio too, have rock classics playing away next to me. The sound is really quite good when placed on my sofa - impressed!

Reckons it will play for 7 hours too, and i haven't even plugged it in yet!

Last edited:

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Received my wireless bundle this morning, white in colour. No vouchers but I am more than happy what I have. Surprised how big the speaker and Charger are. Could do with a couple of protective socks for them when travelling.

LTM90

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
What a pleasant surprise. Received my wireless bundle today ordered on Wednesday.
All this time I thought the charger was just another wireless charging plate just bigger, didn't realise it was also a power bank. Don't know how I missed the word portable. Smiled when I saw the four LED's and a button while opening the pack. Thank you Nokia!!!
(First time post)

srome

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Bit of free time at work and I thought I'd have a sniff around the forum being an owner of the 930 I'm please I did as I found this thread, not massively sure I was entitled to the offer, but popped in my imei and other details and the wireless bundle is coming to me within 28 days, :cool:

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Same here, I missed the initial bundle offer when the 930 first came out, but after checking on here realised I did qualify for the later one.
Thought it would be 28 days but it came in about 2 :)

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
My lad got his 930 last Wednesday and I pushed him into applying on the Friday night, the bundle arrived 10 minutes ago (Monday) OK it's white and his phone is black, but he his delighted with his FREE gift. The Bluetooth speaker is fine and picks up bass if on a solid surface, as mentioned the charging plate is also a battery pack.

The real result is that I get his charging plate that came with the phone for my 1520 :wink:

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Did everyone get white?? I chose white as i couldn't get the browser on my 930 to choose any other colour when i was excitedly trying to sort it out online!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium