Lumia 930 UK wireless bundle

Rod Hull

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Howdy y'all

Has anyone managed to apply for the wireless bundle offer since Microkia resurrected it? Been trying for the past week or so but the website won't recognise my imei and I'm yet to receive any replies to emails/tweets I've sent to Kondor (who seem to be administering it) our Nokia.

carryonvending

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I got the original bundle...........Outstanding Offer & great service from Kondor. Speaker is amazing, and Wifi Charger is great for travelling. THANKS

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well the original deal was only for the 'first' bought phones between 2 certain dates, I saw one of your posts only a few days ago where you were deciding whether to buy a 930... so I guess you have, in which case, and unless they changed the dates, you're way outside the eligibility period.

Tom87

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
They HAVE changed the dates..

Nokia Lumia 930 Offer

A work colleague purchased a 930 last week and I told them about this offer. They tried registering for it on Monday but the site wouldn't recognise the IMEI. On Wednesday they tried again and it worked. Just keep trying I'd say :wink:

Tom

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I've just scrolled through the old thread and found that.
My apologies, I would however suggest you wait a week or so to allow them to register the new imei with them.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my sim free 930 14th Sept. Applied for the pack on the 20th - went through ok, got email confirmation.

No idea how long it will take to be delivered though. Does mention voucher in the email, be cool to get the ?20 app store credit too like the first 930 sales offer!

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Edit: this is what the email receipt shows:

Product Quantity Price
L93PKWH: Lumia 930 Wireless Pack incl MD-12, DC-50, App Voucher 1 ? 0.00
Delivery Cost: ?0.00
Final Total (inc. VAT) ?0.00

Rod Hull

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Kondor emailed me this morning to say they have an issue with their imei database that they're trying to fix. No timespan on when things will be up and running again which is a tad annoying.

WP7Nettwerk

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I recieved mine on 4-6 september. Deliever tooks 1-2 days. But reason for me why late, (planned on 26 august) they said we haven't curently in stock.

vzx3t1

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Should I be worried? I applied for my kit two days ago and the website indicated that my order had been placed but I have not had any confirmation emails at all.

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got my 930 from phones 4 U on the EE network on 26th august and never received the bundle due to being wrongly advised in the store how to apply. Hopefully I will get sorted this time

fbloise

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I got the same today [h=2]Order Details[/h]
L93PKWH: Lumia 930 Wireless Pack incl MD-12, DC-50, App Voucher

Looking forward to play with the MD-12 speaker!

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Be nice if there was some sort of idea on timescale! Emailed them on Monday but no response. Hope it's not a case of waiting till the expiry date of the deal and then sending them out.

Rod Hull

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
After a week of waiting for my 930's imei number to be recognised (during which I moaned to everyone including Nokia who denied all knowledge of the offer having anything to do with them and claimed it was an o2 promotion) I was finally permitted to order the bundle on Monday. Received an order confirmation email immediately afterwards but naff all since.

I appreciate that it's a free bundle and beggars can't be choosers and whatnot, but the lack of information is rather tiresome.

csw43

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Anybody received their bundle yet ? I received email acknowledgement on 26th sept and nothing since. Do they email again to say that the bundle has been despatched ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3