Headphones - Recommendationsplease

Chris_Milan_Gib

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Had my Lumia 930 for a week now. Think its fantastic compared to my previous iPhone 4. However have tried using the headsets I previously used with my iPhone and found that neither of them work in the sense that I am unable to change the volume of the music using the inline volume controls. I am looking for a set that I can use whilst out jogging. Do any members have any suggestions as to what I should pick up that would work? Thanks

hutchinsane

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I can recommend the Jabra Revo Wireless. They are Bluetooth headphones that can be used via Bluetooth, USB and 3.5 Jack. An alternative to those would be the Jabra Revo, lacking the Bluetooth function but sounding just as great

Torrez Maier

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
PLANTRONICS only released BackBeat Fit last month and these are meant to be best fitness Bluetooth headphones period. Not testes by me yet but great reviews online, well better than any other similar headphones at least.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If you are talking wired headphones, I like the Nokia Purity earbuds. Also, if you can find a set of the Nokia Purity on-ear headphones cheap, they come with a removable three button cable that you can then use for any set of headphones that have a standard jack. The on-ear Purity's sound awful, but the cable is great ;)

If you are talking bt, the Nokia Purity Pro set is absolutely awesome; best sounding bt I've tried, and I've tried many. Of course, they aren't made for jogging, so you should probably sacrifice the great sound and get a pair made for activity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro