Lumia 930 vs 1520 - My Last Nokia Video Review

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I did a little review of he Lumia 930 and also compared it to my 1520.
Im impressed by both phones and imo they are neck and neck even though they are so different.

EDIT:
Did a quick camera comparison. Its boring but its just to give myself a reference for an upcoming review.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice review! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I like seeing reviews from regular users, not just those from tech bloggers.

Your dog is so cute too! :smile:

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Splendid review. I love the details, your class and the fact that you are not a biased hater lol. However, to me the screen of the 1520 is better. Still, it's based on each person's preference.

Boogaz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
What an amazing review! Definitely Nokia feels very natural compared to all other phones ! It's just Nokia it is what it is.Thank you for this video

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Splendid review. I love the details, your class and the fact that you are not a biased hater lol. However, to me the screen of the 1520 is better. Still, it's based on each person's preference.

Felix Bank

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
What a great review and production. And a review I can relate to after owning the 930 for nearly 2 months before going to the 1520.

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
great review as usual! I wish I had the money.. But I actually liked the 830 better because MicroSD and IPS display..

ETA: Your DIY wireless charging table inspired me to build my landscape wireless charging stand for my office desk :wink: cut out of polystyrene, covered with black cloth to match my black 920. Now I just wish the homescreen had a landscape mode :winktongue:

Last edited:

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
question - how do the metal edges feel in the hand? That's the one thing I always taunted iPhones for; really love the good old polycarbonate rounded edges..

Boogaz

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
question - how do the metal edges feel in the hand? That's the one thing I always taunted iPhones for; really love the good old polycarbonate rounded edges..

Believe me, when you hold the Lumia 930 in your hand, it will not feel the same like you are holding an iPhone or HTC or whatever.Its just something different that you cant feel with other phones.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site

Its not like an iPhone but IMO the 920,1020 and 1520s backside feels better in the hand. But I really love the feel of the 930s screen, might seem like a small detail but its such a nice design.
And one of the many things I removed from the video to keep it under 10min was a clip of the 930 in all black... very sexy.

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Believe me, when you hold the Lumia 930 in your hand, it will not feel the same like you are holding an iPhone or HTC or whatever.Its just something different that you cant feel with other phones.

Its not like an iPhone but IMO the 920,1020 and 1520s backside feels better in the hand. But I really love the feel of the 930s screen, might seem like a small detail but its such a nice design.
And one of the many things I removed from the video to keep it under 10min was a clip of the 930 in all black... very sexy.

thanks, black would be my color of choice too. Also the video reminded me the 930 actually has 20MP camera - completely forgot about that! But still I Iike the 830 better. Mind doing a comparison video? :devil:

Karan-Kapoor

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Great review, man! I said it on your YouTube video and I'll say it here as well... Such class!

Do you think you could post the missing bit(s) about the black 930 as a separate video? I'd love to see it. I'm sure others would too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte