Nokia Camera Lumia 930 old version

Danda18

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
my brother bought Lumia 930 before 2 weeks and he has Nokia Camera version 4.8.4.3.
I bought Lumia 930 yesterday and i have only Nokia Camera version 4.5.1.7 and i cant update it. I dont see it in store.
So my version is old and does not have living images. We both have Win 8.1 update, same firmware and czech distribution.
How do i get it?

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Go to Store. In the menu down below, press Settings. In one of the settings theres a check for Updates button. Press it, and in a while you should have an update notification.

Danda18

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I've had 1,5 years HTC 8X, so i know how to update applications, but Nokia Camera dont have any update for me.
I see Nokia Camera only, if I'm not logged on windowsphone.com
Nokia Camera.png

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
At the moment many owners of high end lumias are reporting that Nokia camera app is missing from the store. This could be an indication that denim/lumia camera is on the move. So guess you've to sit tight for a while.
Sent from my Lumia 930 using Tapatalk

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
At the moment there is an issue with the majority, not all, Lumia 930 screens when using the camera In low light. we are getting a flickering grainy noise on the AMOled screen, so Nokia may have pulled the newer version to fix it (Heres hoping).

But you can download an app called SysApp Pusher, one downloaded open the app and, goto > Nokia Apps and download Nokia Camera, then check the version.

jeiiel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Its been rebranded as lumia camera classic. Try give that a go. I had the exact same issue. I have no links as I'm using the app. Mine works now with living images so I am happy. No fix on that low light flickering. I still have that issue. Anyone know how to fix?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo