Hello,

I rebooted by phone recently, but now when it goes to sleep, and I 'awaken it' I am delayed by a 'resuming....' screen.

I had Tetra Lock installed, but uninstalled it - same issue after reboot. I have no other lock programs, but the native one. I tried turning off the lock code - same issue.

Oddly, I had tetra lock running with no issues since the install. But only after this reboot am I seeing this 'resuming....' issue.

Lumia 930 RM 1045_1044 variant.

help?

Thanks,

Mr. V
    11-11-2014 10:55 PM
    Please see the following blog post: How to fix the 'resuming' bug after uninstalling Live Lock Screen beta | Windows Central.

This worked for me when I uninstalled Live Lockscreen beta.

I've never bothered with Tetra Lockscreen beta, due to the issues I had with Live Lockscreen beta, but hopefully the same thing will help fix your issue.
    Grodelj likes this.
    11-11-2014 11:30 PM
    Hi!
    I don't have Live Lockscreen beta installed. Never did. Or is it built in ...?

thanks,

V
    11-12-2014 10:38 AM
    Hi!
    I don't have Live Lockscreen beta installed. Never did. Or is it built in ...?

thanks,

V

No it's not built in, but I thought perhaps the same thing would fix the bug after deleting Tetra Lockscreen beta.

My guess is that the resuming issue you're having is due to Tetra Lockscreen beta.
    stickyshocker and vEEP pEEP like this.
    11-12-2014 02:50 PM
    Do you have pinned Cortana on Start Screen?
    Laura Knotek and vEEP pEEP like this.
    11-12-2014 04:56 PM
    I removed Tetra same issue

Thanks,

Mr. v
    11-13-2014 11:00 AM
    I do!

Remove it?

Thanks
    Mr. v
    11-13-2014 11:01 AM
    I do!

Remove it?

Thanks
    Mr. v
    Have you followed the steps Laura gave you? As that was my thought exactly!
    11-13-2014 11:31 AM
    Hello,

I rebooted by phone recently, but now when it goes to sleep, and I 'awaken it' I am delayed by a 'resuming....' screen.

I had Tetra Lock installed, but uninstalled it - same issue after reboot. I have no other lock programs, but the native one. I tried turning off the lock code - same issue.

Oddly, I had tetra lock running with no issues since the install. But only after this reboot am I seeing this 'resuming....' issue.

Lumia 930 RM 1045_1044 variant.

help?

Thanks,

Mr. V

I had the same problem. All I did was enable kids corner and the problem went away. You can disable kids corner afterwards. Tell me if it works.
    11-13-2014 11:42 AM
    I removed Cortana from the main screen, rebooted the phone. Still resuming...
    Wondering if it's another app?

Thanks

Mr. V
    11-13-2014 11:42 AM
    Try to activate kids corner.
    11-13-2014 11:46 AM

Thanks

Mr. V
    Try to remove all apps from your Start Screen e reset lock screen configurations. Try to turn ON the Kid's Corner and turn of later.

If even after these steps, the resuming still there, I recommend at least a soft reset on your device.
    11-13-2014 12:21 PM

Thanks

Mr. V
    Mr V

Are you even listening to what most people are telling you to do? Try the trick that Laura left you in her post at the beginning of this thread and report back its got nothing to do with Cortana!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2014 12:48 PM
    Mr V

Are you even listening to what most people are telling you to do? Try the trick that Laura left you in her post at the beginning of this thread and report back its got nothing to do with Cortana!
    Cortana on Start Screen could be the answer for resuming or stuttering lock screen. Specially resuming.
    11-13-2014 01:34 PM
    Cortana on Start Screen could be the answer for resuming or stuttering lock screen. Specially resuming.
    I have read and have the issue with the stuttering on 3 devices due to cortana tile but not once read that resuming is an issue from the Cortana tile.
    Can you post a thread that states this please as I'm now very curious.
    11-13-2014 01:42 PM
    I have Cortana pinned to start screen but no resuming issues. Live Lockscreen beta was the problem for me causing resuming. I read that Tetra Lockscreen beta did the same thing so I never installed it. The Kids Corner trick after uninstalling Live Lockscreen beta got rid of resuming for me.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
    vEEP pEEP likes this.
    11-13-2014 07:56 PM
    It did it!!!
    Kids Corner???!!!
    How'd you figure that out?
    And it dog say it would disable live lock, which o did not think was installed on my phone....

Going to try disabling kids corner

Thanks!
    Laura Knotek, F3rzz and alok416 like this.
    11-13-2014 08:35 PM
    It did it!!!
    Kids Corner???!!!
    How'd you figure that out?
    And it dog say it would disable live lock, which o did not think was installed on my phone....

Going to try disabling kids corner

Thanks!
    I'm glad you got it sorted. I found the answer in the article that I linked in my post #2 in this thread.
    11-14-2014 02:49 AM
    I have read and have the issue with the stuttering on 3 devices due to cortana tile but not once read that resuming is an issue from the Cortana tile.
    Can you post a thread that states this please as I'm now very curious.
    Yeah, you're right! Stuttering for Cortana and "resuming" bug for Live Lock Screen. Sorry!
    11-14-2014 06:13 AM