Resuming....

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I rebooted by phone recently, but now when it goes to sleep, and I 'awaken it' I am delayed by a 'resuming....' screen.

I had Tetra Lock installed, but uninstalled it - same issue after reboot. I have no other lock programs, but the native one. I tried turning off the lock code - same issue.

Oddly, I had tetra lock running with no issues since the install. But only after this reboot am I seeing this 'resuming....' issue.

Lumia 930 RM 1045_1044 variant.

help?

Thanks,

Mr. V:crying:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi!
I don't have Live Lockscreen beta installed. Never did. Or is it built in ...?

thanks,

V

No it's not built in, but I thought perhaps the same thing would fix the bug after deleting Tetra Lockscreen beta.

My guess is that the resuming issue you're having is due to Tetra Lockscreen beta.

zvone_matic

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I rebooted by phone recently, but now when it goes to sleep, and I 'awaken it' I am delayed by a 'resuming....' screen.

I had Tetra Lock installed, but uninstalled it - same issue after reboot. I have no other lock programs, but the native one. I tried turning off the lock code - same issue.

Oddly, I had tetra lock running with no issues since the install. But only after this reboot am I seeing this 'resuming....' issue.

Lumia 930 RM 1045_1044 variant.

help?

Thanks,

Mr. V:crying:

I had the same problem. All I did was enable kids corner and the problem went away. You can disable kids corner afterwards. Tell me if it works.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I removed Cortana from the main screen, rebooted the phone. Still resuming...
Wondering if it's another app?

Thanks

Mr. V

Try to remove all apps from your Start Screen e reset lock screen configurations. Try to turn ON the Kid's Corner and turn of later.

If even after these steps, the resuming still there, I recommend at least a soft reset on your device.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I removed Cortana from the main screen, rebooted the phone. Still resuming...
Wondering if it's another app?

Thanks

Mr. V

Mr V

Are you even listening to what most people are telling you to do? Try the trick that Laura left you in her post at the beginning of this thread and report back its got nothing to do with Cortana!

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Mr V

Are you even listening to what most people are telling you to do? Try the trick that Laura left you in her post at the beginning of this thread and report back its got nothing to do with Cortana!

Cortana on Start Screen could be the answer for resuming or stuttering lock screen. Specially resuming.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Cortana on Start Screen could be the answer for resuming or stuttering lock screen. Specially resuming.

I have read and have the issue with the stuttering on 3 devices due to cortana tile but not once read that resuming is an issue from the Cortana tile.
Can you post a thread that states this please as I'm now very curious.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have Cortana pinned to start screen but no resuming issues. Live Lockscreen beta was the problem for me causing resuming. I read that Tetra Lockscreen beta did the same thing so I never installed it. The Kids Corner trick after uninstalling Live Lockscreen beta got rid of resuming for me.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
It did it!!!
Kids Corner???!!!
How'd you figure that out?
And it dog say it would disable live lock, which o did not think was installed on my phone....

Going to try disabling kids corner

Thanks!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It did it!!!
Kids Corner???!!!
How'd you figure that out?
And it dog say it would disable live lock, which o did not think was installed on my phone....

Going to try disabling kids corner

Thanks!

I'm glad you got it sorted. I found the answer in the article that I linked in my post #2 in this thread.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I have read and have the issue with the stuttering on 3 devices due to cortana tile but not once read that resuming is an issue from the Cortana tile.
Can you post a thread that states this please as I'm now very curious.

Yeah, you're right! Stuttering for Cortana and "resuming" bug for Live Lock Screen. Sorry!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3