Lumia 930 bought from Expansys USA, experience with returns

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Expansys USA has the Lumia 930 for good price and i'm thinking to purchase one from them. I just wander how good they are to deal with if i need to return the phone. These days i rarely get good device from the first attempt, it seems to me that there is always something that doesn't work or i get flat out broken device. Some online retailers are very difficult with returns. I just want to hear your opinion on dealing with Expansys USA, if they are flexible with returns.

Last edited:

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Expansys USA has the Lumia 930 for good price and i'm thinking to purchase one from them. I just wanter how good they are to deal with if i need to return the phone. These days i rarely get good device from the first attempt, it seems to me that there is always something that doesn't work or i get flat out broken device. Some online retailers are very difficult with returns. I just want to hear your opinion on dealing with Expansys USA, if they are flexible with returns.

I spoke with them the other day and they told me that their return policy is 15 days. I have not used them personally, but I think they have a decent rep here on the forum. Plus, they do provide a warranty, and offer an extended one at a reasonable price.

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I spoke with them the other day and they told me that their return policy is 15 days.

I too am thinking of doing the same thing. But, there is more to 15 day return.

Who pays the return shipping on a faulty device?
Do they refund the original shipping on a faulty device?
Is there a restocking fee? How much?
Need I go on?

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

Need I go on?

Their chat support is pretty good, I used it the other day for something else. You could probably get an answer pretty rapidly.

kabel_mk

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

Need I go on?
Yes, these are very important questions. I was hoping to have somebody to chime-in with return experience within those 15 days. A month ago i bought Blackberry Passport from Amazon. It started turning off by itself randomly. It took some time to develop this. That is why i ordered through Amazon because they are flexible with returns. If Expansys charges restocking fees for similar issues (like the one with my Passport), then i better give my money somewhere else.

I guess i need to call them up and clarify with them what are the conditions for returns.

Thanks,
kabel_mk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon