The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I've been noticed some issues after last week Preview for Developers.

One of them is that capacitive buttons no longer go off even on battery save turned on. Which is really bad at night.

The second is the painful "resuming" screen. Since I bought this phone, I had never seen this screen again in my life. But now I have this screen when I use multitask for Whatsapp or Tubecast. Whatsapp happens here and there, not always, but Tubcast is always. It's really bad.

Someone else is having the same issues?
    11-17-2014 11:04 AM
    which phone is it ?? I have 930 and have none of those issues
    Rodrigo Mendes likes this.
    11-17-2014 11:17 AM
    I have L1020, my battery darins quickly :-(
    11-17-2014 11:27 AM
    which phone is it ?? I have 930 and have none of those issues
    Even after the Preview?

Well, that's good news! Probably something wrong with my 930 unity.
    Last edited by Rodrigo Mendes; 11-17-2014 at 12:29 PM.
    11-17-2014 11:31 AM
    I've been noticed some issues after last week Preview for Developers.

One of them is that capacitive buttons no longer go off even on battery save turned on. Which is really bad at night.

Someone else is having the same issues?
    Hi,

I'm too experiencing this issue on my 1520. I'm not quite sure it started with the latest DP, but I'm damn sure the soft keys worked OK after I got the phone, which is some 3-4 weeks back?
    11-17-2014 11:52 AM
    I'm having the same problem with the capacitive buttons light, they won't turn on when battery saver brightness is on (settings > display > battery saver brightness), on whatever light conditions.. If I turn this off the buttons will immediately get illuminated, so I'm pretty sure about the problem's origin.

I first noted this on my 930, but noticed it also happens on my work 520 after the last dev preview update..

Hope this is fixed in a future update, screen is a bit too bright on dark rooms with battery saver brightness off..
    11-23-2014 09:00 AM
    i did hard reset my phone and that solved my problems..
    at least for me..
    Ssrki likes this.
    11-23-2014 09:19 AM
    The second is the painful "resuming" screen. Since I bought this phone, I had never seen this screen again in my life. But now I have this screen when I use multitask for Whatsapp or Tubecast. Whatsapp happens here and there, not always, but Tubcast is always. It's really bad.
    Did you have tetrascreen installed on the device?
    11-23-2014 01:26 PM
    Did you have tetrascreen installed on the device?
    Nops. That problem starts imediately after Update install. I have 100% sure.

i did hard reset my phone and that solved my problems..
    at least for me..
    Good to know! But you have this issue after last update too?
    11-23-2014 09:01 PM
    I stopped using preview because everytime I did, I had an issue. Not worth it.
    11-23-2014 09:02 PM
    Same here, official versions only.
    Eustis99 likes this.
    11-24-2014 04:44 AM
    I have occasional, fully not explainable, high battery drain. E.g. will drain over night 40% or more (7hours). I did turn on "Dim screen when in battery save mode" in display settings, and then next morning the battery was near dead. Battery savings mode is not on. I set it back to "off" and will see.

Other then that no issues with the 930 hardware nor the DP.
    11-24-2014 06:53 AM
    Never had, it was my first issue with Preview for Developer since always.. =/

I have occasional, fully not explainable, high battery drain. E.g. will drain over night 40% or more (7hours). I did turn on "Dim screen when in battery save mode" in display settings, and then next morning the battery was near dead. Battery savings mode is not on. I set it back to "off" and will see.

Other then that no issues with the 930 hardware nor the DP.
    This is a huge issue. Probably some application is draining your battery. You can check Battery Settings for more intel about it.
    11-24-2014 09:09 AM
    Update.

Hard reset solve these issues for me!
    11-24-2014 01:45 PM