Hi all,

I bought by black Lumia 930 yesterday and started exploring features one by one and I have come across an issue. I prefer to use DNG+JPG. I have enabled onedrive sync for pictures and by default it uploaded a low qualit picture and removed the original from my mobile. I found the option to enable uploading best picture. My questions are
    1. If I select this option will the picture be uploaded in original DNG file or jpg or in some good quality?
    2. Is there a way i can enable sync which makes a copy in onedrive but doesn't remove it from my mobile?

Thanks in advance :-)
    12-12-2014 02:30 AM
    Hi all,

I bought by black Lumia 930 yesterday and started exploring features one by one and I have come across an issue. I prefer to use DNG+JPG. I have enabled onedrive sync for pictures and by default it uploaded a low qualit picture and removed the original from my mobile. I found the option to enable uploading best picture. My questions are
    1. If I select this option will the picture be uploaded in original DNG file or jpg or in some good quality?
    2. Is there a way i can enable sync which makes a copy in onedrive but doesn't remove it from my mobile?

Thanks in advance :-)
    1. Only a lower resolution version of the image is uploaded to OneDrive.
    2. You may opt to "Share" the image to your OneDrive account rather than synchronizing your photos automatically. For example: Files (App) > navigate to image > tap on the share icon > select your OneDrive account/folder.
    Diwagar likes this.
    12-12-2014 06:29 AM