Problem with Lumia 930 second microphone

jeag888

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
hi guys here is my case: (i.e. Unbalanced audio in landscape video recordings, right channel is loud, left is too dim )
-This is from the Colombia technical service-
1st repairment: technical service replaced all or some mics, returned the phone. Problem persists.
2nd time, Sent the phone again, they returned it unrepaired on the grounds of "the phone approved all the standard tests", "mic levels are normal on all mics", and then some bs like "you can't record stereo on this phone only mono cause the specs sheet on the phone doesn't say that" are you kidding me?
I'll send them back again in a few days (have to wait ten days according to online support), but I think meanwhile I'll run some tests as in my case that could be a software issue. For example in portrait mode the audio seems fine and with good volume levels, and this uses the presumed not working top mic.

kuldeep_kumar

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have one question, the persons who went to Service Centre and replaced mics or got a replacement phone...does mic issue rise again?? Because I have read that this issue is being faced again after repairing, as it is an manufacturing defect. If it is, better I will not give mine for repair. Pls suggest

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hmm they won't replace your phone unless the mics fail a lot of time or you are having some major issues. They will most probably take it to repair centre. And if you are in India no need to talk about it.because it tookmetwo months and I'm still waiting for it to come back. Anyway this will be my last windows phone by Ms.

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I have one question, the persons who went to Service Centre and replaced mics or got a replacement phone...does mic issue rise again?? Because I have read that this issue is being faced again after repairing, as it is an manufacturing defect. If it is, better I will not give mine for repair. Pls suggest
And yea i also read n a lit of places itcimes back after repair. But I'm just testing it out.

Shkupjani

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I rollback from Windows 10 mobile to Windows 8.1 Denim because of this problem with mic or mics.
The phone can record video with sound but I can't record my sound with app. Also the mic is not functioning when I want to talk on speakers.

Now I am upgrading again to Windows 10 mobile to check the mic/s.

How many mic has Lumia 930? Which one doesn't function?

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I rollback from Windows 10 mobile to Windows 8.1 Denim because of this problem with mic or mics.
The phone can record video with sound but I can't record my sound with app. Also the mic is not functioning when I want to talk on speakers.

Now I am upgrading again to Windows 10 mobile to check the mic/s.

How many mic has Lumia 930? Which one doesn't function?

4mics and 3&4 does not work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven