Lumia 930 Denim Thread

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Denim for 930 is here.

Right now? Some amount. But it's always like this after an update. Need to give it some time. But I fear the heat when on heavy load will always be there. Because of the design of the phone.
*sigh* If the heat or battery life doesn't improve for this I think ill trade this phone in for an 830

Quhi

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site

Wow thanks for the info! I'm also really glad that they are doing this before 2015, because I'm planning to take a video of fireworks and the improved camera means a lot.

Kallekleiven

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* If the heat or battery life doesn't improve for this I think ill trade this phone in for an 830

I can recommend the 1520 which don't have the heating problem and have the best battery life I've ever experienced on a phone. You'll get used to the size pretty quickly.

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I can recommend the 1520 which don't have the heating problem and have the best battery life I've ever experienced on a phone. You'll get used to the size pretty quickly.

Nah just too big for me, sucks I really love this phone but I cant deal with the battery and heat, I mean if the battery would at least last a day I think id be good. And the heat is repeated to the the screen lift so ugh dammit man:(

Daniel Fibikar

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

Anyone any luck downloading DENIM via Care Suite ? I cannot find it... any clue on NOR/SWE Product Code ? Tried most of products i have found on the internet and no luck so far.

Kallekleiven

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

Nah just too big for me, sucks I really love this phone but I cant deal with the battery and heat, I mean if the battery would at least last a day I think id be good

Maybe you have a faulty device. Getting it replaced might be the solution.

Kallekleiven

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

Anyone any luck downloading DENIM via Care Suite ? I cannot find it... any clue on NOR/SWE Product Code ? Tried most of products i have found on the internet and no luck so far.

It's the 6A in the version ending on 002. But you would have to get denim by ota after you have flashed it.

Daniel Fibikar

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

Thank you. Downloading right now. Can't wait ! :)

Just little annoyed that i have to do clean flash to Cyan and then download OTA Denim...

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

Me and other 830 users are getting confused. You really got the new Lumia camera or just think you did? Please show us some screen shots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12