Lumia 930 Denim Thread

arnark

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: Denim for 930 is here.

Do I have to turn the developer preview off? So I can uppdate for Denim?

Nevermind just untapped DP and Install just popped up!! Denim NOW! Whoop Whoope!!!

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Wow, brilliant news... look forward to early xmas present..

Your lucky.. hope it hits UK soon for CV-GB. Any other improvments.. ringtone volume, has Glance been added ... one thing I miss from my old 1520

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Your lucky.. hope it hits UK soon for CV-GB. Any other improvments.. ringtone volume, has Glance been added ... one thing I miss from my old 1520

Glance never will be added because the hardware wouldn't allow it. The 930 just doesn't and never will be getting glance. A real bummer but oh well, not the worst thing.

Kallekleiven

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

Notification sound sounds louder, but it might just be placebo. Glance can never be added to Lumia 930.

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

It can be it isn't placebo. I always thought the sound was really dimmed on the 930. On my 920 I always set the ringer to 6/10 but on my 930 that is too quiet so I set it on 6/10. Not that big of a deal but still weird. My HTC 8X was even set on 5/10.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

No news on UK yet 😠 It seems everyone else is getting it first! Glad to see some 930's on the list at last though.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

X-Ray81

May 17, 2014
Visit site

some say that country Code 3V is Finnland, Denmark and Estonia too. So with Norway also, I gues 3V is the whole northern region around the baltic sea. For my former Lumia 925 there was a finland only firmware, FI CV, finland country variant. For the 930 aka RM-1045 there are traditional country codes like DE = german, FR = france and so on, but also "shortcuts" like 3V, 8H, 9T, 7F etc. Does anybody have a list to get these shortcuts in clear text?

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how exactly those shortcuts work, but it would indeed make things more clear. I researched the firmware of my phone on the availability page, and it turns out that the firmware of my CV 930 is the same as some CV 930's in more than 10 other countries in the EU. So if Denim is available for that phobe, it is releasing in several countries at once.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos