Lumia 930 Denim Thread

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Now driving Denim, updated before 5 minutes. Screen doesn't flickers like before on German to which I flashed before 2 days

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
After 2 months of manual checking for updates and losing my hair i just got Denim here in Slovenia whoohoooo :) Damn this one is big :D Still downloading that motherf****r :))))))))

Florin_Anghel

Banned
Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Now driving Denim, updated before 5 minutes. Screen doesn't flickers like before on German to which I flashed before 2 days
I flashed the Nordic firmware back in December. Had screen flickers from time to time (mostly at the beginning). The flicker showed up very rarely after some days. I even hard reseted twice. Same thing.
Now I restored my phone a couple of days ago with Lumia Recovery tool and got Denim over the air for my phone, on my carrier Vodafone. At the beginning same flicker, then it stopped. I wasn't pleased with this firmware as it seemed it didn't had enough tweaks in it (the one ending in 003 is the basic one). So I've flashed the German one for Vodafone, 007.
The 007 is the best one, at least for my phone. It had the same flicker but it went away.
I think that you either see it or you don't, depending on what actions are you doing when the phone just installed the OS. Maybe it's some sort of calibration.

* for tweaks I meant the fact that we all know the 930 amoled screen is not super responsive with text, it has ghosting problems or text blurring/breaking, depending what background you use. And with 007 this is more improved than in 003. For me at least, the blurring is just a little less visible, but ofc is still there.

Vlada Nehez

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Got denim this morning. All works well. Took like an hour to lose 1-2% with sop Spotify music playing. After that all went normally. I'm at 50% after 6 hours. Pretty much regular use. Brightness on low. Could be better.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Got denim this morning. All works well. Took like an hour to lose 1-2% with sop Spotify music playing. After that all went normally. I'm at 50% after 6 hours. Pretty much regular use. Brightness on low. Could be better.

Give it some time and wait a couple of charge-discharge cycles. Battery should be better compared to Cyan.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Also check your email account sync settings and make sure it isn't set on As it arrives as this can drain your battery.

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Will see. I'll wait a couple of days, and watch what will happen. After that maybe I'll flash again but with Scandinavian dk rom.

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone find out what 8H, 7F and other markings from the product codes list mean?? I mean when you see RO,IT,DE it is clear what coutry/region is for. but 7F,8H?? and others can be found with this kind of marking.

Tsani Georgiev

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi everybody. Last night my Lumia 930 got the Denim update. I'm from Bulgaria. It works great and Lumia features is OK. The Lumia Camera works even beter and pictures is perfect - most perfect than before :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb