I was in Bath last week with the wife and had the address of a restaurant in Cortana's favourites. I selected the address and followed the app through to the Here navigation app selected "walking" and it showed me the route to walk from where we were to the restaurant.

I plugged in my earbuds expecting it to tell me to "turn left, turn right" etc but no voice came out at all - is this something that is only available in the car side of the app or did I do something wrong?

To my mind, walking down a street I would rather have my phone hidden and just listen to the commands than have it held out in front of me.

oh...second question!

I have told Cortana where "Home" is so that I can set notifications when I get home etc, and obviously my address is in my contacts anyway. However when I open the navigation app it shows my location at least 6 houses away. Obviously this is a problem as according to the phone, Im never going to get those notifications unless I go camp the persons doorstep.

Is there any way around this? Can I kick the phone so it fixes itself?
    12-19-2014 05:43 AM
    Voice is only for HERE drive.
    GPS/maps are never spot on but in HERE DRIVE there is a button (Save location ) with this you probenly get your Home spot on.
    12-19-2014 06:01 AM