Smartwatches that work with WP8.1 and/or PC

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

I used to own a Jawbone UP24 with my Xerpia Z2 and loved it, however, since ditching Android totally now, the up24 isnt for WP8.1(Yet)., but Im still interested in a smartwatch or band for my 930. I know Microsoft have the new SmartBand, but it isnt out here in UK yet and I used to own a FitBit Flex... but I found it too inaccurate, hence my move to the up24.

The downside with the UP24 was it was purely smartphone, had no desktop PC support, yet i know most of them do, such as Garmin, Polar, Fibit. So it doesnt necessarily have to be Smartphone only like the UP, So i was wondering if anyone can recommend a good smart band / watch for WP8.1 and or PC app. I know there are 3rd party Pebble and Garmin apps.

Thanks

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

I used to own a Jawbone UP24 with my Xerpia Z2 and loved it, however, since ditching Android totally now, the up24 isnt for WP8.1(Yet)., but Im still interested in a smartwatch or band for my 930. I know Microsoft have the new SmartBand, but it isnt out here in UK yet and I used to own a FitBit Flex... but I found it too inaccurate, hence my move to the up24.

The downside with the UP24 was it was purely smartphone, had no desktop PC support, yet i know most of them do, such as Garmin, Polar, Fibit. So it doesnt necessarily have to be Smartphone only like the UP, So i was wondering if anyone can recommend a good smart band / watch for WP8.1 and or PC app. I know there are 3rd party Pebble and Garmin apps.

Thanks

Jawbone has teased an upcoming Windows Phone app in the past (Jawbone shows off Windows Phone app screenshot | Windows Central), so hopefully an official app won't be far off. Unfortunately, besides the Fitbits and the MS Band, there aren't any wearables that actively/officially support WP yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss