Proud owner of a Nokia 930!!

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
The L930 would have been my choice if it was released through AT&T, but I settled for a L1520. I use the term settled very loosely...I love my 1520 and couldn't see me with any other WP. I have big a** hands, so it's perfect.

The L930 is a beast of a phone as well.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
congrats, I have a lumia 1020, but I've been looking at the 930 a lot more recently(well cause of Denim new cam features of course) and I realize this phone is quite a beast, shows highest score also for BrowerMark for Windows Phones ,Power Board - Basemark OS Search results ,I also forgot the phone has wireless charging, Been watching some comparison videos on youtube concerning loading times and it's indeed FAST! , I think all this device needs for some users who may cry about it ,is micro-sd card, and it's a seller to the masses. Now I'm confused whether to get this or wait for 1030 successor

abhirajsoni

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I own a L930. Its just amazing. I love the battery life. I wish it could be little slim. Camera quality is good. I love the videos recorded by it. No lags at all. I am loving it day by day.

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Well.... I am the proud owner of a Nokia 930 in White!

I sold my 1520 and moved to Android as was fed up of certain niggly things but bought an LG G3 and boy was it laaaaaaaaaaaaggy! Sold that and bought this 930 and I can honestly say it is the nicest phone I've held and used. The screen is amazing, the camera is amazing and the OS feels so fluid. Can't wait for Denim now!!

Congrats!! You are lucky!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750