Battery life running Denim

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Well if you do not have the Cellular data connection On all the time you can get that battery life. Also over the night to switch off wifi and data connection can also improve battery. Never tried these...I'm quite ok with how it is on mine.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
One month later and battery life for my Denim Lumia 930 is still great.

Yesterday, I nearly reached 2 days of battery life while using the phone with 4G, Wifi, location services permanently on. Bluetooth was on for an hour while connected to my car's hands free system. Cortana is off as I don't really need her/it. 3-4 hours of calls, some texting, IE browsing, regular FB, Tweetium and Windows Central checks. Brightness was set to Low while inisde and Automatic outside.
Apps running in the background: FB, WhattsApp, Skype, Viber, WC, Battery Performance, Tweetium, Readit Beta, 6tag, Cycloramic, Accuweather, , Caledos Runner, Calendar, Health &Fitness, Here City Lens,Here Drive+, Music,One Drive, Tubecast, Weather.

wp_ss_20150203_0001.jpg

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I get the same, although I have less services active (no BT, no 4G, no location services) and I can get through about nearly 3 days with moderate usage. I'm impressed!

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I get the same, although I have less services active (no BT, no 4G, no location services) and I can get through about nearly 3 days with moderate usage. I'm impressed!

Impressive battery life!

I keep my 4G on at all time as my carrier has HD voice and it does make a difference in call quality.

Vlada Nehez

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Whats that app for the battery ?
Has your battery life improved after disabling cortana ? I don't really use it, I just like having it better than the bing search screen.

KkDrummer

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
you guys better be right because I just bought a 930 after the info I got from this thread!!! I will come back after a week to describe my experience with this phone! can't wait, delivery is set for tomorrow!

Varnit Khokhar

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia 630 doesn't charge to 100% even if I charge it whole night after the denim update.. What can I do? I've reset it 4-5 times but nothing changes. Pls help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3