My Lumia 930 is frequently restarting

Pilou

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Happens with my old nano-sim and my brand new one...and only when de phone is idle...which is the case with everyone having This issue

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Happens with my old nano-sim and my brand new one...and only when de phone is idle...which is the case with everyone having This issue
Hmm... Anyone else got ideas? Seems you've replaced all software and hardware other than the device itself. If a clean install with stock apps only didn't fix it then I'd replace it at that point.

Last edited:

danmorrissey

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've just had an update delivered to my 930 (in the UK, unlocked) which specifically says it addresses spontaneous reboots of the phone. I've not really experienced any like you seem to have done, but came here to see if anyone else had had it. The only reboots I've had recently are when using the Lumia Camera Beta app, and I assume it's because of the beta rather than the whole OS, but check to see if you've got an update pending, might help.

Here's my About screen so you can compare it...

wp_ss_20150611_0001.png

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've just had an update delivered to my 930 (in the UK, unlocked) which specifically says it addresses spontaneous reboots of the phone. I've not really experienced any like you seem to have done, but came here to see if anyone else had had it. The only reboots I've had recently are when using the Lumia Camera Beta app, and I assume it's because of the beta rather than the whole OS, but check to see if you've got an update pending, might help.

Here's my About screen so you can compare it...

View attachment 106287
Awesome. I've got the 929 and not seen this but there is a post on the main page now as well. Thanks for sharing that!

http://m.windowscentral.com/lumia-930-getting-rare-critical-update

Pilou

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Update unfortunately didn't fix the issue at all. The Stop Restart app actually always reported that the phone was ok even before the update..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs