Why is my Lumia 930 not charging and home button blinking won't turn on?

sabrina patel

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 930 not charging and home button blinking wont turn on

Hi, My nokia lumia was bought brand new. I had an issue with it with not charging on the wireless pad provided and when i restart the phone the phone doesn't turn back on. When off and i place it on the charger or with a plug in charger it remains off and just the home button flashes continuiously. I sent it for repair via EE and it came back fixed but 3 weeks later I have now got the same problem again and not sure if this is a fault with my phone?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 not charging and home button blinking wont turn on

Have you left it plugged in for a while? It might just need some more charging time.

JP8296

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

I never saw my 930 home button flashes, my 925 does that when the battery is totally discharge but I never noticed that on my 930.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi, My nokia lumia was bought brand new. I had an issue with it with not charging on the wireless pad provided and when i restart the phone the phone doesn't turn back on. When off and i place it on the charger or with a plug in charger it remains off and just the home button flashes continuiously. I sent it for repair via EE and it came back fixed but 3 weeks later I have now got the same problem again and not sure if this is a fault with my phone?

The home button flashing indicates the battery is depleted. Just leave it plugged to the charger for some time and it will eventually start.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99