Can developer program download denim

adamfehres

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the developer preview program but havnt enabled on this phone yet as its a replacement after an insurance claim. If I sign this phone into the program will I be able to d/l the denim update now?
Or is there away to download rather then wait for my carrier in in UK on vodafone

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Only available when MS releases Denim for your specific phone model and your carrier finishes testing and make it available to their customers. Sorry

Zarnywoop

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You will get all of the latest upgrades to the OS element. Denim is mostly those OS updates, plus any hardware specific tweaks (ie the camera related upgrades and the voice activated Cortana).. so you will have most of the Denim update just by being on the DevPreview.

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
DP: you get all the "latest" beta/alpha updates based on Windows Phone
Denim: this is a combination of OS, firmware and app update, which also includes most of the DP update features...

so Denim is not available through DP, it's NOT the same!

Last edited:

Enrico Taroni

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
OK, but at the moment that Denim will be released for my phone (000-FR), I'm going to get it if I'm on DP or I have to unroll ? Thanks

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
DP: you get all the "latest" beta/alpha updates based on Windows Phone
Denim: this is a combination of OS, firmware and app update, which also includes most of the DP update features...

so Denim is not available through DP, it's NOT the same!

Correction. Dev preview is not Alpha. Its the same OS build sent out to non - dp users.
Second, Denim features only go to the 1520/930/830. Everything else? DP it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon