Im back with a brand new 930

shamrockhead

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello

I wont go on about how brilliant and smooth the operating system is, because anybody using a windows phone 8.1 will already know all about that.

I received one orange 930 today. So far im happy. Mind you ive only been playing with my new toy for approx. 2 hours. Im chuffed to bits that my flat (apartment) is very cold because 930 is NOT serving as a radiator, so im having to turn up the central heating. The overheating was the reason why I returned my previous 930, but im pretty sure this will not be an issue with this phone, as the last thing overheated as soon as it went on charge.

The battery is currently charging, and its only around 50% so far.

Obviously, I have had to make a lot of calls during the time its been on charge.

There is no purple hue.

Im currently downloading a lot of Europe maps for Here Drive, which is one of my favourite apps. Here Drive is the reason why I bought the 520.

The phone is currently on cyan, but who cares about not having the denim, so long as phone is working.

I got the pretty charging plate and the lovely little loudspeaker a few weeks ago, ie the Microsoft freeby from purchasing the previous 930 before end December.

Pleased. Really pleased.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Lumia family.... I'm happy Lumia guy since 17 months now...my 1st Lumia phone is Lumia 1020.... Hoping to see Lumia 1030 soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720