As far as ive seen lumia denim only got for specific market concerning pure view high ends like 930 1520 925(as i remember germany only for 1020 925 ) for testing purpose because i owen lumia 930 i flashed with denim using finland rom so ive seen that lumia camera v5 have basic no timer ...etc then they supply an update providing a timer & another option i forget!!!
    That means that final denim is this month ,a full awesome denim plus belfiore said before the new chinese year there will be new office app for Windows phon that means the office will detached from OS ALSO microsoft bought acompli so as result there will detaching of the email app btw denim dont have microsoft camera so in 21 we will know
    P.s: i remember who is posting about video decoding bug in denim with netflix they are wrong i try it it work fine
    01-14-2015 03:12 AM
    Ok, just a couple of corrections here.

1) Denim will be released for ALL lumia phones during Q1 2015, not just the high end handsets
    2) Joe Belfiore didn't say we'd get Office on the 21st, only that he'd talk about it
    3) Office and the OS will only be consiously uncoupled with Windows Phone 10, not Denim/Windows Phone 8.1
    01-14-2015 03:19 AM
    Ok, just a couple of corrections here.

1) Denim will be released for ALL lumia phones during Q1 2015, not just the high end handsets
    2) Joe Belfiore didn't say we'd get Office on the 21st, only that he'd talk about it
    3) Office and the OS will only be consiously uncoupled with Windows Phone 10, not Denim/Windows Phone 8.1
    Well:
    1. Most lumia got denim for low & mid range cuz its OS UPDATE ONLY most 520 ~ 1320 got the update plus major compagny like sfr said its late december for 1520 830 930 to have denim they are not stupid to publish something they cant supply !

2.check before u say
    3.windows 10 as people think its not new OS completly the main core is the same is 8.1 just major designing revolution thats it its like having same room but reordre stuff get rid of **** & stuff so every thing fall in right place learn about universal app & whats windows 10 really CUZ WINDOWS 10 for mobile is part of 10 for pc its part of it or rather they share some the basics plus what apply for pc its not same for phone ...
    01-14-2015 03:36 AM

2.check before u say
    Pete actually has a point, but youve not given any proof of your statement so can you post a Link / Website to prove what you say...
    01-14-2015 06:45 AM
    I'm not sure he knows exactly what he said. English is not his native language so trying to comprehend his statements is somewhat difficult.
    ven07 likes this.
    01-14-2015 10:46 AM

2.check before u say
    From the translated announcement on Joe Belfiore's Weibo:

"I want to assure you that our team is definitely not forgotten Office WP. We want all the news and statements to the public along with everyone at the same time and place. Will share our plans before the Spring Festival, so stay tuned."

They're making announcements on the 21st, nothing else.
    01-14-2015 10:56 AM
    I'm not sure he knows exactly what he said. English is not his native language so trying to comprehend his statements is somewhat difficult.
    I think he did a good job with his English, but from what I can gather, i thought he was saying Denim and new Office for WP8.1 are both released on the 21st as one download, but correct me if im wrong

From the translated announcement on Joe Belfiore's Weibo:

"I want to assure you that our team is definitely not forgotten Office WP. We want all the news and statements to the public along with everyone at the same time and place. Will share our plans before the Spring Festival, so stay tuned."

They're making announcements on the 21st, nothing else.
    Oh right, Ive already read that but thanks anyways.., I guess like everyoone else here..anyone mentions Denim and Im interested :)
    01-14-2015 11:51 AM
    True my native language is french i. Speak/understand 3 other languages beside french spanich english & arabic .but its true ur mind work with a language & type with another hhhhh so its bit challenging ��
    01-14-2015 04:37 PM
    I think he did a good job with his English, but from what I can gather, i thought he was saying Denim and new Office for WP8.1 are both released on the 21st as one download, but correct me if im wrong

Oh right, Ive already read that but thanks anyways.., I guess like everyoone else here..anyone mentions Denim and Im interested :)
    Well think about it !!how they will be able to update office: 1.only with os update or 2.detaching the office in the denim update then they rollout the new update for the office app later as seperate entity
    01-14-2015 04:42 PM
    Well think about it !!how they will be able to update office: 1.only with os update or 2.detaching the office in the denim update then they rollout the new update for the office app later as seperate entity
    If they decoupled Office from the OS through Denim, that would mean this would only apply to Lumia devices. Hence not gonna happen this way. It is much more likely to be decoupled in Windows 10. Even though it doesn't even need to get decoupled from the OS in the first place, as Office Gemini could very well just replace the current Office Mobile in Windows 10 (for phones).
    01-15-2015 12:25 PM
    Joe Belfiore said something is happening January 21 and I am going to hold him to his word.
    The 21st is just a few days away and I for one will be greatly disappointed if somehow MS manages to skip straight from Jan 20 to Jan 22, completely ignoring the calendar. My high end L521 deserves nothing but the best and unless I am supplied a new set of snow tires, I too will be among the many on WC to complain, misstate, bemoan and bellyache about how MS did me wrong..
    Seriously, I am very happy with the new MS. I had gone over to the Linux side many years ago cursing MS and Mac on the way out. It is encouraging that at least MS recognizes the threat from Android and is making strides to retake market share.
    01-15-2015 03:43 PM