Customer Care for Lumia 930 drives customers away

gkaiksis

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I switched from a an iPhone back in August and I found the WP OS easier and far more functional than iOS. There is a lack of apps and some features missing on apps that exist both in IOS and WP. Overall it was good experience with the occasional overheating and short battery life some times. Until the screen turned purple in the lower right corner and I had to encounter the NOKIA/Microsoft Customer Service. After three trips to the repair center and 2 months of back and forth I had to switch back to my old iPhone to have a functional device again. I am sorry to say that a great device and OS have such a terrible customer service especially when they service their flagship product such as the Lumia 930. Microsoft customer care has to understand that these devices are day to day helpers and people that pay their money to get them are not having them just for the fun of it. One week, without it, is to long but two months just tells the customer to find another company to give their money. It will take me a few more years before I try again a Microsoft phone and that is a shame.

dysje

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
It really depends on where you are if customer support is any good or not. Where I'm located the support for Lumia's is astonishing to say the least while many people complain about support on Apple products. Just can't get it right everywhere every time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss