Finally got Denim. A few camera questions, please.

Gilad Meiri

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey Cortana is nice. Works fine. I have my battery life concerns about that, but we'll see.

1) How do I enable photo preview? Before, after I took a pic, I had the option of either watching it or immediately going back to the viewfinder. It's gone by default and I can't find a way to activate it now.

2) What is rich capture, in practical terms? Do I need to download something to get it?

3) Is HDR something you just turn on like in iPhone, or is it on in every pic you take automatically?

Thanks

Daniel Fibikar

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
1) Don't know what are you talking about. Preview is in viewfinder (round little icon in the corner of the screen). Or you mean like taking picture and right after saving it shows up and then you can go back to viewfinder ? That's not possible on Lumia Camera. It takes whole processing of picture to the background for quicker photo shooting.
2) It's inteligent assistance. It took more than one picture in quick burst and then inteligently form HDR or other mode picture and allow you to manually tweak it from your phone.
3) HDR work in Rich Capture. If you enable Rich Capture phone shot a burst of phone in high speed and let you tweek it after you took it.

Zarnywoop

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
In the camera app go to settings and then under pictures menu (the default first option) scroll down to "Photo Review". If it is set to "OFF", switch it to "ON".

Hope that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss