Denim update in Italy.

maggotbeer

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have bought a Lumia 930 which is WIND Italy branded and I noticed that it is not included in the Denim Availability page as you can see in the image below.
Untitled.png

Is it a simple mistake in Microsoft's website or has WIND Italy abandoned the phone? Will I have to flash another ROM to get any updates?

Thanks to my Italian friends in advance!

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I have bought a Lumia 930 which is WIND Italy branded and I noticed that it is not included in the Denim Availability page as you can see in the image below.
View attachment 94214

Is it a simple mistake in Microsoft's website or has WIND Italy abandoned the phone? Will I have to flash another ROM to get any updates?

Thanks to my Italian friends in advance!

Hi,
I can't answer from a definitive answer but my carrier also is not listed (Bell Canada with Lumia 830) What I did was to tweet @Lumia and told them. Which they replied that they would update the website.

Hope you get your answer from them.

maggotbeer

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Talking about WIND Italy, how is their record regarding updates? Do they usually release them soon enough or are they worse than other carriers in Italy?

volpeastuta

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
regarding the webiste update page, don't care about that, just because every branded device could get os updates in different times.
Speaking about your lumia, for sure it will be updated to Denim firmware, u've only to wait.
Sometimes the best thing to do is to flash the no-branded rom, but doing so, you'll lose the warranty (so don't do it unless you don't really need to).
Anyway be ready to update!

Best regards

maggotbeer

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I have no problem waiting for as long as it takes as long as I know that it will eventually arrive! Thanks for your reply =)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos