So as an American the closest thing I can get my hands on to a 930 is a Icon. So I have had in my mind now for a while of getting a 930, but my wife has been back and forth on the idea of getting one for herself. So I went to our local Microsoft store in town and showed he an icon. She absolutely loved it, to be honest it blew my away as well. I instantly fell in love with it, even more than the idea of it I had I my head.

This thing is a beauty. It blows away every windows phone I have owned to date (including the 1520). So pending my taxes, I should own one of these beauties in the next few week, and should be able to retire my 925 I purchased as a temp in the meantime.

Any advice on what version would work best with att. I have heard on the forums here NOT to get the uk model?
    01-23-2015 09:59 AM
    I have a 930 that works fine with AT&T. Mine was an HK variant. I have not heard about the UK version issues, but there are several threads here about using a 930 with AT&T.

I too first saw the Icon, and thought - I need that phone. It is a great phone.

Of course you know you won't get LTE with a 930 on AT&T.
    01-23-2015 10:13 AM
    Why not HK ?
    I had one for a while and it worked fine on AT&T, just no LTE which I knew about already.

Fred

So as an American the closest thing I can get my hands on to a 930 is a Icon. So I have had in my mind now for a while of getting a 930, but my wife has been back and forth on the idea of getting one for herself. So I went to our local Microsoft store in town and showed he an icon. She absolutely loved it, to be honest it blew my away as well. I instantly fell in love with it, even more than the idea of it I had I my head.

This thing is a beauty. It blows away every windows phone I have owned to date (including the 1520). So pending my taxes, I should own one of these beauties in the next few week, and should be able to retire my 925 I purchased as a temp in the meantime.

Any advice on what version would work best with att. I have heard on the forums here NOT to get the uk model?
    01-23-2015 12:45 PM
    Why not HK ?
    I had one for a while and it worked fine on AT&T, just no LTE which I knew about already.

Fred
    I have heard that before. I may lean that way if I can find one.
    01-23-2015 02:11 PM
    I also maybe going with the uk version cause expansys sells. Either way I'm pretty excited to upgrade.
    01-23-2015 02:36 PM