Did Denim update improve battery life on your 930?

Radu BARAC

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
If you want your battery to last you must do a hard reset+softreset+restore from backup. Do this and your battery will improve a lot.
Actualy I did it on my 1020 and now the battery last tha way it should.
Cheers

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
If you want your battery to last you must do a hard reset+softreset+restore from backup. Do this and your battery will improve a lot.
Actualy I did it on my 1020 and now the battery last tha way it should.
Cheers

That's actually a good way to slightly improve battery life or even deal with some problems like lag. Although, I haven't done this yet to my 930, it has worked on all my previous Android phones.

Radu BARAC

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Here is my prove.
wp_ss_20150219_0001.png wp_ss_20150219_0002.png

for TheLumaniac - Last week I bought my 1020 ( used but in excelent conditions ) and I was loosing 50% of my battery from 8.00 till 12.30.
2 days ago I did the hard reset thing and now my battery lasts from 01.00 till 22.00 pm and still having 35% of juice, with many calls, some photos and webbrowsing. So for me it workd and now I am impressed of my 1020 s battery.You should try it..

Last edited:

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Here is my prove.
View attachment 97583 View attachment 97584

for TheLumaniac - Last week I bought my 1020 ( used but in excelent conditions ) and I was loosing 50% of my battery from 8.00 till 12.30.
2 days ago I did the hard reset thing and now my battery lasts from 01.00 till 22.00 pm and still having 35% of juice, with many calls, some photos and webbrowsing. So for me it workd and now I am impressed of my 1020 s battery.You should try it..

Oh no, I think that you misunderstood me. I know that a hard reset can improve battery life, but I haven't tried yet on my 930 because it's battery life is pretty awesome at the moment.

eReS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I moved from L925 to L930 2 weeks ago.
Same usage style (I think that I use L930 more often as it is still new for me) - L925 battery life time according to Insider Pro app was less than 1 day (I used L925 since Sept 2013), for L930 Insider Pro shows 2d 06h, max life time in current week is 3d 13h 47m

Gui_Renno

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
After i update to denim, my battery lifes up to 1 day, but then when i put my musics, fotos and apps on the phone, the baterry starts to runs really faster, like 10:% in 10 min. whats can be hapened?

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I've owned two Lumia Icons and they'd just sit there and idle overheat all my battery away with very little usage out of me. It was more miserable-ness than I could handle, especially seeing as I'd already sacrificed my SD slot, LTE and MMS to use them on AT&T.

This 930; however, was updated to denim the moment I got it out of the box, and it's given me EXCELLENT battery life.

LonerangerVII

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
im using my new L930 for a week and IMO the battery life is below average at best. im always turn on the data network, casually surfing the internet, facebook, instagram, whatsapp, twitter and a little bit of photography. i could say the battery normally drops upto 10% for every 10 mins of one of those activity which is quite disappointing to me. and the most shockingly frustrating thing about the battery is my battery drops from approx. 55% to 8% ("battery is critically low" notification pop out) when playing game (eg: Beach Racing) for less than 30 mins!

i never used and pinned the cortana, changed the syncing of my email from "based on my usage" to few hourly, unpinned unnecessary tiles (espacially the animated one) from my home screen etc but i can hardly get a full day of battery life, and recently i need to charge my L930 twice a day! therefore, when i read some of the comments in this forum, the phrase "..battery life is good..", "..battery can easily lasts two full days.." etc IMO are unacceptable and i might think its a lie/exaggeration based on my experience.

please kindly tell me what went wrong/what i did wrong to my L930? how can i get a "wonderful" battery life like some of them? and sorry its quite late to ask actually lol!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6