Facebook connection with People app has glitch

Diwagar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I have enabled the people app to connect and access my Facebook account. But the connection is inconsistent. Sometime it automatically syncs the new changes and many times it doesnt. I have tried disconnecting and connecting it again, tried both on wi-fi and mobile data. Earlier had stock OS and now running Developer's preview. But the issue still persist. Anyone facing similar issue or have any solution for the same? Attaching the error screenshot. Any kind of help would be appreciated :) wp_ss_20150203_0001.jpg

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just tap sync now and that should fix it. I haven't had any issues with the people hub integration on my WP. You should only need to use that button once and then you should be able to use the people hub.

Diwagar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
oops, forgot to mention that. I did try manual sync several times both before enabling DP and after that with that button which again fails after saying "syncing" for about 5 mins

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
oops, forgot to mention that. I did try manual sync several times both before enabling DP and after that with that button which again fails after saying "syncing" for about 5 mins

Depending on how much content needs to sync it can take a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss