Hi
    I've done a few snaps on my camera whilst out and about walking with my four legged companion, but apart from the obvious of point camera in general direction and click, I haven't investigated it too much. Can somebody advise of a really easy to follow tutorial related to the 930. I need to get a bit more with it, as Mr Show Off down the road has a S*** Xp**** 20 meg camera and is putting me to shame, and although i love anything S***, its not really on. The sort of thing that im likely to be interesting in snapping at is say some paraquets in the trees, rats, etc that i come across during walking four legged companion. Im getting a bit fed up of carrying around my Fujifilm.
    I would like a tutorial the covers everything i need to know to become a 930 camera genius, but im not interested in editing. Any links?
    02-06-2015 02:52 AM
    You can find great tutorials on YouTube, just search for them. ;) Other than how settings are displayed and handled on a phone and the specific information you might need to know how to handle the zoom feature, pretty much every photography tutorial can be useful.
    02-06-2015 02:56 AM
    See this posts it has some usefull links.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/pho...-tutorial.html
    02-06-2015 03:11 AM
    See this posts it has some usefull links.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/pho...-tutorial.html
    Thank you
    02-06-2015 05:15 PM
    You can find great tutorials on YouTube, just search for them. ;) Other than how settings are displayed and handled on a phone and the specific information you might need to know how to handle the zoom feature, pretty much every photography tutorial can be useful.
    Hmmm Im after specific links .....
    02-06-2015 05:16 PM
    I'd asked around a couple of weeks ago for this too, but got little response and there doesn't appear to be one. I found that the best thing to do is simply search with the names of the Denim features, plus the word Lumina. Like Lumina Rich Capture, Lumina Living Images or the words in the settings like Golden Ratio, rule of thirds. Most of the time I'm just clicking on the Rich Capture Wand. And, after a few poor shots indoors for which I probably should have used flash but wanted to test low light, I'm now also turning on the flash with Rich Capture. After the photo is processed you can go in and see it both with and without flash and even edit using customize and moving the slider for more light .
    02-07-2015 07:50 AM
    I'd asked around a couple of weeks ago for this too, but got little response and there doesn't appear to be one. I found that the best thing to do is simply search with the names of the Denim features, plus the word Lumina. Like Lumina Rich Capture, Lumina Living Images or the words in the settings like Golden Ratio, rule of thirds. Most of the time I'm just clicking on the Rich Capture Wand. And, after a few poor shots indoors for which I probably should have used flash but wanted to test low light, I'm now also turning on the flash with Rich Capture. After the photo is processed you can go in and see it both with and without flash and even edit using customize and moving the slider for more light .
    Thank you
    02-11-2015 03:39 PM