Screen Protectors

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone! I'm just wondering, what screen protectors are you using? I know a large quantity of you are going bare on this! That's fine! I am quite a paranoid person, and I would hate for even the smallest scratch to get onto my screen. I don't really mind too much about the body, but the screen is the thing that I look at... So, I'd usually get those cheapo screen protectors off of ebay, like the 5 for 1 or 2 euros thing. But seeing that the screen is curved, it's not an option.

Poll time:

So I'm thinking about those invisible shield ones. I've seen a great many brands... But ... which ones are you guys using? :cool:

Diwagar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone! I'm just wondering, what screen protectors are you using? I know a large quantity of you are going bare on this! That's fine! I am quite a paranoid person, and I would hate for even the smallest scratch to get onto my screen. I don't really mind too much about the body, but the screen is the thing that I look at... So, I'd usually get those cheapo screen protectors off of ebay, like the 5 for 1 or 2 euros thing. But seeing that the screen is curved, it's not an option.

Poll time:

So I'm thinking about those invisible shield ones. I've seen a great many brands... But ... which ones are you guys using? :cool:

930's screen is bit curved at the end. Not all manufacture perfectly shaped guard for the same. If you can get a quality tempered glass protector, then it should serve the purpose well. normal screen protector will peel off for sure because of this curvy nature or else few make the guard smaller leaving the curvy area aside which is again a mess. I didnt get any guard yet and dropped twice and unfortunately bent the frame but screen is still intact

Budniu

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm,
First I bought that: 3MK Classic from Poland firm: Folia 3MK Classic NOKIA LUMIA 930 (2szt) (4923492515) - Allegro.pl - Wi?cej ni? aukcje. and when I used the foil I received this effect (verry bad for me):
iE0GNAM55DAaP.JPG
Next, I wrote on the FB producent fanpage - 3MK: https://www.facebook.com/3MKpl?fref=ts and paste link to my above photo.
Next, nice lady ;-) from 3MK wrote to me than foil is to broad and she send to me next one. I asked that the new foil is narrower about 1 mm from the left and the right side, she wrote - no problem.
Two days later I got new - narrower foils (two copies include) and that is perfect for me :cool::
ib0vCiVgHK0NeX.JPG

the whole taco

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I am using one of use.
Nokia Lumia 930 Skin + Screen Protector | Clear-Coat.com
had it for a few weeks now and pretty impressed.
nice fit
a bit of dust around the openings but can't see a way round that.
I just did the front (you can get a piece for the back) as I have a soft case as well as my phone can get a bit of rough treatment.
had it 'professionally installed' at a pop up shop in the mall - sort of impulse buy, but I had researched the brand before.
thinking of doing my surface pro as well (all over kit is 8 pieces)

eReS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had exactly the same experience with 3mk as described by Budniu. I was not happy with a standard version and they produced custom one for me which is acceptable. It is not perfect but much better than original one. I have no idea why they still sell "standard" version which seems to be not perfectly designed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte