Rich Capture and Moment Capture in Denim

abrabr

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the Denim update on a country variant UK 930. I appear to only be able to edit Rich Capture in the Lumia Camera app and not in the camera roll. This is annoying as it is a very slow way of finding photos and editing them. Anyone found a way around this?

Separate question - didn't Lumia Creative studio used to have a red eye reduction tool? Doesn't seem to be there anymore, or am I missing something?

JaniM

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I appear to only be able to edit Rich Capture in the Lumia Camera app and not in the camera roll. This is annoying as it is a very slow way of finding photos and editing them.

Nope, at least not yet. It's Lumia Camera feature so it's only possible to edit them in Lumia Camera. It would be nice if there would be an option to open the photo in Lumia Camera from camera roll. Somehow I remember that there was an option in camera roll to open picture in Nokia Camera few months ago...

Roy Khoh

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I don't use "Photos" which I'm assuming you are referring to as "camera roll". Can't do "edit rich capture" through that app.

However, I use Lumia Storyteller, and you can through that.
I find photos displayed through Storyteller are sharper and you can also zoom in more with this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb